|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Zero Point: Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dewey tell him on his way out?
(a) He should come by more often.
(b) He needs to sign out.
(c) The FBI wants to talk to him.
(d) He has messages.
2. How many bodies were found still intact?
3. Where did it crash?
(a) Into the ocean.
(b) Onto a highway.
(c) Into a meadow.
(d) Into a mountainside.
4. How far off course was Flight 353 when it went into the ground?
(a) Fifteen miles.
(b) Twenty five miles.
(c) Twenty two miles.
(d) Twenty eight miles.
5. What makes Barbara decide to reveal the transcripts to Joe?
(a) Her feeling that they will tie up loose ends eventually.
(b) She is no longer afraid.
(c) Her desire to share the dangerous information with someone.
(d) Her fear that he will keep digging otherwise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is he experiencing?
2. What did Rose give the Delmanns?
3. When Joe calls Rose's listed telephone number, how does he identify himself?
4. Why doesn't Joe stop?
5. What does Joe ask him about?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)