|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Zero Point: Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is he told to dispose of Rose's note?
(a) For plausible deniability.
(b) For Rose's safety.
(c) For his own safety.
(d) Because the number won't work again.
2. What does Joe believe Randy Colway's ringing phone means?
(a) He might be in trouble.
(b) They know where he is.
(c) They are coming.
(d) He has to leave.
3. What kind of Doctor is Rose Tucker?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A podiatrist.
(c) A brain surgeon.
(d) A geneticist.
4. What does he suddenly remember as he reviews the events at the cemetery?
(a) He hasn't eaten.
(b) He left his cooler behind.
(c) The transponder.
(d) A meeting he is late for.
5. What surprises him when he gets there?
(a) The registration.
(b) The van's logo.
(c) The luxury interior.
(d) A man in the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sensation does he have?
2. Why does Joe call Dewey downstairs?
3. What is the flight number of the plane that crashed?
4. What does Dewey tell him on his way out?
5. What makes Barbara decide to reveal the transcripts to Joe?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)