|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Pale Fire: Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the robes worn by the group on the beach?
2. Who owns that company?
3. Who tells him where to find her?
(a) Olive Marino.
(b) Mario Oliveri.
(c) Oliver Martin.
(d) Macy Olivier.
4. What does Rose Tucker's note say?
(a) That her life depends on his discretion.
(b) That she wants to meet.
(c) That she is scared.
(d) That she is dying.
5. What does Rose first tell Joe?
(a) That she is hiding from a secret societal branch of the government.
(b) That his daughter is near by.
(c) That she is relieved and joyful they are finally meeting.
(d) That it is all going badly and they will kill anyone she talks to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What eludes Joe at the beach?
2. What is the result of this action?
3. Who does Joe decide to contact?
4. What revelation occurs to him regarding his indifference?
5. Who first accosts Joe and Rose on the beach?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)