|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Pale Fire: Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she suggest Joe do?
(a) Put it behind him and go on with his life.
(b) Come to see her.
(c) Talk to the current head of NTSB.
(d) Speak with her in person.
2. What grounds him again?
(a) The thought of his daughters.
(b) The thought of work.
(c) The thought of his wife.
(d) The events at the cemetery.
3. What is Joe given?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A card.
(c) A plaque.
(d) A photograph.
4. What eludes Joe at the beach?
(a) The purpose of the deaths he has witnessed.
(b) A connection to life.
(c) A connection to God.
(d) The feeling of peace.
5. What does Joe elect to do?
(a) Go to see Barbara in person.
(b) Look up more families.
(c) Give up.
(d) Find Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joe tell he will call back in two days?
2. Where does Joe go after leaving the Delmanns'?
3. What secret does she finally reveal?
4. What does Joe tell Rose first?
5. What does he do while he waits for articles to be printed out?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)