|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following of Charley's items is not grazed by bullets?
2. Charley thinks he has a wound in his ________________.
3. What is rumored about McClellan?
(a) He is afraid to fight
(b) He is having an affair
(c) He is a deserter
(d) He is gay
4. Rumor has it that which entire regiment has deserted the army?
(a) New York
5. What does the person in #125 want?
(a) To trade coffee for tobacco
(b) To trade tobacco for coffee
(c) To sell some marijuana
(d) To buy some military secrets
6. Charley watches as the enemy falls and ________ by the thousands.
7. Why does Charley go to the river?
(a) To wash his clothes.
(b) To meditate.
(c) For a picnic.
(d) To fish.
8. What are the enlisted men eventually allowed to have for medicinal purposes?
9. Which of the following does not describe Charley at this point in time?
(b) No interest in anything.
10. What are Charley and a few other men ordered to do?
(a) Clean rifles
(b) Scout for the enemy
(c) Pitch more tents
(d) Provide beef for the men
11. From whom were the men required to buy their whiskey?
(b) Army supplies
(c) Home breweries
(d) Local bars
12. Which of the following does Charley not see on the farms surrounding Washington?
13. What type of combat ensues?
14. The men are issued uniforms of heavy blue wool and ___________________.
(a) a red bandana
(b) a black leather belt
(c) a red hat
(d) a red shirt
15. What happens when Charley gets a pass to see the sights?
(a) It rains and he returns to camp early
(b) He gets drunk
(c) He goes to a whorehouse
(d) He gets arrested
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Charley's health?
2. What protection will Charley have behind him in the upcoming battle?
3. What does Charley realize as the men get closer to the city?
4. What is the state of Charley's health?
5. Charley's company has 600 men while the Rebels have ___________ men.
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)