|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, June 1867.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls to Charley when he is on guard duty one night?
(a) General McClellan
(b) A Rebel soldier
(c) President Lincoln
(d) His mother
2. What do the officers tell the men to do now?
(a) Pitch tents
(b) Bury the dead
3. What protection will Charley have behind him in the upcoming battle?
(c) More Union regiments.
4. How does Charley convince his mother to allow him to join the army?
(a) It is the patriotic thing to do
(b) There is no real danger
(c) He owes it to Minnesota
(d) His father would have wanted him to
5. Charley wonders if the Rebel soldiers are brave or ____________.
(d) in a trance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charley figure the person in #48 is?
2. What prevents Charley from enlisting in the army?
3. Rumor has it that which entire regiment has deserted the army?
4. What is Charley's last name?
5. How does Charley feel about the food in camp?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)