|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, June 1867.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charley contemplate as he sits on the riverbank?
(c) His mother.
(d) Pretty girls.
2. What is scarce or nonexistent in the camp?
3. What do girls in the towns give the soldiers?
(b) Chicken dinners
(d) Sweets and hankies
4. Charley learns how to march and __________________.
(a) carry a rifle
(b) pitch a tent
(c) dress wounds
5. What are Charley and a few other men ordered to do?
(a) Clean rifles
(b) Provide beef for the men
(c) Scout for the enemy
(d) Pitch more tents
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the men not get to practice shooting too much?
2. Which of the following do Charley and the other men not take from the surrounding farms?
3. In what direction does the Rebel army begin to march?
4. Many of Charley's comrades are killed ____________________________.
5. Which of the following does not fit with Charley's description of the train?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)