|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Bull Run.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lieutenant who gives Charley instructions?
2. What happens to the person Charley decides to follow?
(a) He is beheaded by a bayonet
(b) He is shot in the back and falls dead
(c) He is blown up by a cannon blast
(d) He is captured
3. Where are Charley and his comrades marching at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Around a mountain
(b) Through a small town
(c) Across a stream
(d) Across an open field
4. Charley wonders if the slaves ____________________ when the North wins the war.
(a) will be freed or not
(b) will get voters rights
(c) will get homes
(d) will get educations
5. What is the overall mood of Charley and his companions?
(a) High spirits
(b) Anxious about war
(c) Annoyed at the commotion
(d) Sad about leaving home
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the lieutenant after he talks to Charley?
2. What happens to the man next to Charley?
3. Charley does not want to be stuck like a drummer boy or _______________.
4. What is Charley's last name?
5. Which of the following does not fit with Charley's description of the train?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)