|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Bull Run.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charley notice about the black people he sees?
(a) How poor they are
(b) How quiet they are
(c) How black they are
(d) How shy they are
2. How does Charley perceive the enemy?
(a) In plain sight
(b) Running away
(d) Surrounding him
3. For Charley at this point, the war is about ___________________.
(b) right and wrong
(c) preservation of the Union
4. Where does Charley's company board a train?
(a) La Crosse, Wisconsin
(b) Peoria, Illinois
(c) Chicago, Illinois
(d) Minneapolis, Minnesota
5. After the initial excitement, Charley finds camp to be _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charley thinks the train ride is ______________________.
2. Why do the men not get to practice shooting too much?
3. What blurs Charley's vision?
4. How does Charley feel about the food in camp?
5. Charley wonders if the slaves ____________________ when the North wins the war.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)