|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Fort Snelling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an appeal for Charley?
(a) Marching in the heat
(b) Getting a musket
(c) Fighting like a man
(d) Getting a uniform
2. The war no longer seems ___________ to Charley and the other soldiers.
3. In what state does Charley live?
4. How many times a week does Charley's mother write to him?
5. What is the date when the novel begins?
(a) June, 1965
(b) June, 1861
(c) June, 1951
(d) June, 1916
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items does Charley's mother not pack for him to take with him?
2. Charley and his company board a boat bound for ______________.
3. Where does Charley's company board a train?
4. What happens on June 22, 1861?
5. Charley learns how to march and __________________.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)