|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discoveres Francisco's body?
2. Who does Sofi ask to be her campaign manager?
(b) Her neighbor.
(d) La Loca.
3. Why does Caridad think she has a fatal touch?
(a) She prays that people will die, and then they do.
(b) She had a disturbing dream.
(c) She overheard her father saying so.
(d) Everyone close to her dies.
4. According to Felicia and the doctor, where can some treatments only be found?
(a) Inside the home.
(b) Along the Rio Abajo.
(c) In the heart.
(d) After death.
5. Why does Sofi take Loca to see the doctor?
(a) She thinks Loca is overweight.
(b) The police tell her she should.
(c) Loca asks for medication.
(d) Loca is depressed and losing weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Sofi president of her organization?
2. What symptoms does Fe begin to develop in reaction to her workplace?
3. What possession of Caridad's has La Loca taken to wearing following her death?
4. What elected position does Sofi decide to run for?
5. How old is Sofi when she decides to run for public office?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)