|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sofi take Loca to see the doctor?
(a) Loca is depressed and losing weight.
(b) The police tell her she should.
(c) Loca asks for medication.
(d) She thinks Loca is overweight.
2. What habit does Casimiro have?
(a) Biting his nails.
(b) Picking at his scalp.
3. Why does Caridad think she has a fatal touch?
(a) Everyone close to her dies.
(b) She prays that people will die, and then they do.
(c) She had a disturbing dream.
(d) She overheard her father saying so.
4. For whom is Fe's death the hardest?
(a) Domingo and Sofi.
(b) Casimiro and Tom.
(c) La Loca and Caridad.
(d) Maria and Helena.
5. What sort of business do Sofi and her neighbor decide to begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Loca's healers do every time before they begin to treat her?
2. What elected position does Sofi decide to run for?
3. According to Felicia and the doctor, where can some treatments only be found?
4. What is La Loca represented by in the Sisters Tarot Deck?
5. What symptoms does Fe begin to develop in reaction to her workplace?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)