|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fe take a new job after working at the bank?
(a) Acme International.
(b) A public school.
(c) A pharmaceuticul company.
(d) Target Corporation.
2. Who is La Llorona?
(a) La Loca's best friend's name.
(b) Sofi's great-grandmother.
(c) The family dog.
(d) A ghost who wanders the earth forever.
3. What does Casimiro earn a degree in?
(a) Social work.
(c) Veterinary medicine.
4. Who does Fe share an apartment with?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her three cats.
(d) A female coworker.
5. What happens shortly after Sofi's birthday?
(a) She learns to play the guitar.
(b) She burns her hands.
(c) Caridad dies.
(d) The washing machine breaks.
6. For whom is Fe's death the hardest?
(a) Casimiro and Tom.
(b) Domingo and Sofi.
(c) Maria and Helena.
(d) La Loca and Caridad.
7. Who claims Sofi's organization is discriminatory?
(a) Tom's mother.
8. Why didn't Sofi divorce Domingo the first time he left home?
(a) She didn't want her daughters to know anything was wrong.
(b) She always hoped he'd return.
(c) She was afraid of the reactions of the church and her mother.
(d) She was afraid he would kill or hurt her.
9. Where do Felicia and Doctor Tolentino sometimes meet?
(a) The riverbed.
(b) Sofi's house.
(c) The campground.
(d) The bank.
10. What does the doctor tell Sofi she must place her faith in?
(a) Her daughters.
(b) Her legacy.
(c) The devil.
(d) The Great Spirit.
11. Who abducts Esmeralda?
12. What does Fe's supervisor tell her about the chemical she is working with?
(a) It is ether.
(b) It should be poured down the drain.
(c) It can kill someone from the inside out.
(d) It may cause birth defects.
13. What is Esmeralda's occupation?
(a) A rape crisis counselor.
(b) A massage therapist.
(c) A banker.
(d) A pediatrician.
14. How do Loca's followers refer to her?
(a) The Beautiful One.
(b) The Mother of God.
(c) The Daughter of All.
(d) La Loquita Santa.
15. Why does Sofi take Loca to see the doctor?
(a) Loca asks for medication.
(b) She thinks Loca is overweight.
(c) Loca is depressed and losing weight.
(d) The police tell her she should.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sofi lose her home?
2. What is La Loca represented by in the Sisters Tarot Deck?
3. Where does Domingo stay after Sofi divorces him?
4. What do Sofi and Domingo sign over to La Loca?
5. What symptoms does Fe begin to develop in reaction to her workplace?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)