|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What possession of Caridad's has La Loca taken to wearing following her death?
a) Her shoes.
b) Her bracelet.
c) Her jeans.
d) Her underwear.
2. What does Felicia use to try to find Caridad?
a) Saint Anthony and her tarot cards.
b) Her Ouija board.
c) A police dog.
d) Powerful herbs and spices.
3. Why are residents of Tome being forced to move?
4. What does Loca wear during the Way of the Cross procession?
a) Her mother's dress.
b) Esperanza's robe.
d) Her sisters' jewelry.
5. Who raised Francisco until he was old enough to help with the farm?
This section contains 412 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)