|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sofi take Loca to see the doctor?
(a) The police tell her she should.
(b) She thinks Loca is overweight.
(c) Loca asks for medication.
(d) Loca is depressed and losing weight.
2. What elected position does Sofi decide to run for?
(c) School board representative.
(d) District court judge.
3. Who does Fe share an apartment with?
(a) A female coworker.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her three cats.
4. Who discoveres Francisco's body?
5. What disease does Doctor Tolentino diagnose Loca with?
6. For whom is Fe's death the hardest?
(a) Maria and Helena.
(b) Domingo and Sofi.
(c) Casimiro and Tom.
(d) La Loca and Caridad.
7. According to Felicia and the doctor, where can some treatments only be found?
(a) After death.
(b) Inside the home.
(c) Along the Rio Abajo.
(d) In the heart.
8. Why does La Loca cut the tag out of her clothing?
(a) She is boycotting the company that made the clothes.
(b) She is frustrated with her body size.
(c) It is aggravating her skin.
(d) She is tired of thinking about her family.
9. Who lives in the house Caridad has been watching?
(a) Sofi and Don Domingo.
(b) Sofi and La Loca.
(c) Helena and Maria.
(d) Maria and Esmeralda.
10. What is Francisco determined to do to Caridad?
(a) Starve her.
(b) Love her.
(c) Exorcise her.
(d) Pray for her.
11. What does the doctor tell Sofi she must place her faith in?
(a) Her legacy.
(b) The devil.
(c) Her daughters.
(d) The Great Spirit.
12. Who jumps off the mesa with Esmeralda?
13. What does Doctor Tolentino remove from Loca's body?
(a) A tumor.
(b) Blood clots.
(d) Bone shards.
14. What organization does Sofi found?
15. What is Felicia afraid of when Loca becomes ill?
(a) That she will live forever.
(b) That her years of training will not help her cure Loca.
(c) That she will never fall in love again.
(d) That she will die before Loca does.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will it take Doming to finish this project?
2. What is La Loca represented by in the Sisters Tarot Deck?
3. Who abducts Esmeralda?
4. What do people speak about at the procession?
5. What do Felicia and Doctor Tolentino talk about together?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)