|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caridad do to earn a living?
(b) Works in a hospital.
(c) Answers the phones as a receptionist.
(d) Cleans office buildings.
2. What does Don play the lottery on?
(a) His phone number.
(b) The horse's winning time.
(c) Caridad's birthday.
(d) The license plate number of the deputy sheriff.
3. To where are Helena and Maria chased?
(a) A Mexican restaurant.
(b) A dock on a lake.
(c) The edge of a cliff.
(d) A gas station.
4. Who raised Francisco until he was old enough to help with the farm?
(a) La Loca.
(c) His aunt.
5. When was the only time Sofi did leave the house?
(a) To make phone calls.
(b) When her children were sick.
(c) When she went to work.
(d) To go to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is a tarot reader and "pseudo-poet"?
2. Where does Caridad find the woman after she leaves the well?
3. Where does Domingo stay after Sofi divorces him?
4. To where do Caridad and her horse move?
5. What does Casimiro tell Fe her breath begins to smell like?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)