|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felicia use to try to find Caridad?
(a) Powerful herbs and spices.
(b) Her Ouija board.
(c) A police dog.
(d) Saint Anthony and her tarot cards.
2. What does Fe suggest happened to Caridad?
(a) She died of praying.
(b) She eloped.
(c) She went crazy.
(d) She was killed.
3. Who arranges to have the horse's body delivered to Sofi?
(a) No one.
(c) La Loca.
4. Francisco has no religious powers except when?
(a) He is building a statue of a saint.
(b) The period between Christmas and New Year's.
(c) He awakes in the middle of the night.
(d) He is taking a bath.
5. Where does Esperanza go to cover the war?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters claims that healing does not take place without the work of God?
2. Which of the following was not one of Don Domingo's compulsions?
3. Where does Sofi tell Domingo to take her after he asks for her forgiveness?
4. How many scented baths does Caridad take every week?
5. How did Felicia's mother die?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)