|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness is La Loca diagnosed with in the hospital in Albuquerque?
2. Why isn't Caridad taken immediately back to her family?
(a) She asks to be left where she is.
(b) She protests and violently injures those around her.
(c) She is naked.
(d) Francisco El Penitente is unable to carry her.
3. How many languages did Felicia learn to read and write?
4. Where does Sofi tell Domingo to take her after he asks for her forgiveness?
(a) The store.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The dance.
(d) New York City.
5. Which of the following characters claims that healing does not take place without the work of God?
(d) Don Domingo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the brushes used to paint the bulto made of?
2. Which three places does La Loca say she has been?
3. Which war did Francisco fight in?
4. Who does Caridad fall in love with on Good Friday?
5. How does Felicia suggest Caridad was healed?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)