|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is included in Caridad's morning routine?
(b) Sleeping in.
2. Who knows about Caridad's attack?
(a) Don Domingo.
(b) No one.
(c) Felicia and La Loca.
3. What did Felicia do during World War II?
(a) She was a nurse.
(b) She was sick in the hospital.
(c) She stayed in Mexico.
(d) She wrote a book.
4. When Caridad returns home from the pilgrimage, what does she do when she cannot sleep?
(b) Reads aloud to her horse.
(c) Writes letters.
(d) Cleans obsessively.
5. What illness is La Loca diagnosed with in the hospital in Albuquerque?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Felicia's husband die?
2. What did Felicia do in Tome?
3. What happens at La Loca's funeral?
4. Who told Francisco that "God writes straight in crooked letters"?
5. Who does Caridad fall in love with on Good Friday?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)