|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Francisco have a brief affair?
(b) A spirit.
(c) A dark-haired woman.
(d) A golden-haired woman.
2. Francisco has no religious powers except when?
(a) He awakes in the middle of the night.
(b) He is building a statue of a saint.
(c) The period between Christmas and New Year's.
(d) He is taking a bath.
3. What does Felicia use to try to find Caridad?
(a) Saint Anthony and her tarot cards.
(b) Powerful herbs and spices.
(c) Her Ouija board.
(d) A police dog.
4. Why isn't Caridad taken immediately back to her family?
(a) Francisco El Penitente is unable to carry her.
(b) She protests and violently injures those around her.
(c) She is naked.
(d) She asks to be left where she is.
5. When Caridad returns home from the pilgrimage, what does she do when she cannot sleep?
(a) Cleans obsessively.
(b) Reads aloud to her horse.
(c) Writes letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Caridad found by Francisco El Penitente?
2. Where does Caridad find the woman after she leaves the well?
3. In New Mexico, what does being a santero mean?
4. Who won the lottery after Caridad had a numerical vision?
5. How long does Caridad sleep after her horse dies?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)