|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The government should be abolished if it no longer does which of the following?
(a) Serves the commons.
(b) Serves the people.
(c) Serves the children.
(d) Serves the state.
2. According to the author, which of the following terms best describes what the basic tenets of the Christian faith are to the function of the Sovereign?
3. According to the author, which of the following does man give up in the social contract?
(a) Unlimited speech.
(b) Unlimited property.
(c) Unlimited power.
(d) Unlimited freedom.
4. The author's entire book is based on which of the following?
5. According to the author, which of the following does man gain in the social contract?
(a) Social liberty.
(b) Political liberty.
(c) Civil liberty.
(d) Spiritual liberty.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that warm countries need which of the following in fewer numbers?
2. What does the author describe as having great power, not being able to do anything, but able to prevent everything?
3. The term, inherent in anarchy, refers to which of the following?
4. According to the author, a city is a collection of which of the following?
5. A dictator should have power and which of the following?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)