|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following should be the objective that people undertake in government?
(a) Dealing with a tyrannical government.
(b) Overthrowing a disliked government.
(c) Finding a good government.
(d) Enduring a bad government.
2. When a state is too small, the people's spirit tends to become which of the following?
3. The fourth type of law is the moral law of custom, also referred to as which of the following?
4. The Sovereign Will is the expression of desired action to meet which of the following?
(a) The needs of the community.
(b) The needs of the citizens.
(c) The needs of the government.
(d) The needs of the state.
5. In order to promote efficiency in a democracy, in which of the following must there be utter equality in rank and fortune?
(a) The magistrates.
(b) The citizens.
(c) The officeholders.
(d) The legislators.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following governments does the author cite as an example for assembling all citizens in the state?
2. The author suggests that which of the following types of law is the foundation for all other laws?
3. The author states that a social contract in a bad government does which of the following?
4. The author believes that a man's hold on his personal property is which of the following when he is part of the state?
5. The author states that the second aspect of government is that it exists for the good of which of the following?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)