|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to promote efficiency in a democracy, in which of the following must there be utter equality in rank and fortune?
(a) The officeholders.
(b) The citizens.
(c) The magistrates.
(d) The legislators.
2. The author believes that force does not constitute which of the following?
3. The right of which of the following terms in the first degree refers to private property rights under the state?
4. The term, inherent in anarchy, refers to which of the following?
(c) Lack of will.
(d) Ordering of men by power.
5. The author thinks that his ideas should be applied not just to the state but to which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. When a government becomes more focused on its own needs and desires than on the Sovereign Will, the citizens are not obliged to do which of the following?
2. The social contract equalizes all men in which of the following?
3. Who is Grotius?
4. Where does the author believe government to have the best and truest form of ultimate power?
5. According to the author, which of the following situation takes place within a state that is plagued by uncertainty?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)