|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second type of law governs the relationship between which of the following within the state?
2. The author believes that when citizens become enlightened they have to seize which of the following for themselves?
3. On which of the following factors does the author believe that men have no effect?
(a) How many children are born.
(b) How many farms can be established.
(c) How many families are established.
(d) How many people are needed.
4. The author believes that change is a fundamental aspect of which of the following, and cannot be stopped?
5. Which of the following does the author believes to be few in number in a well-ordered state?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that the law of government must develop, in tandem, with which of the following types of law?
2. According to the author, which of the following does the state have a right to do to people who threaten the state?
3. The general will is always which of the following?
4. Which of the following best describes Grotius?
5. The author believes he is a citizen of which of the following?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)