|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The term, patriarchal refers to which of the following being dominant?
2. The author believes that change is a fundamental aspect of which of the following, and cannot be stopped?
3. The author believes that the people who deliberate and form the general will do not always do so from a place that houses which of the following?
(d) Moral decency.
4. The general will is always which of the following?
5. The author thinks that his ideas should be applied not just to the state but to which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, from which of the following does justice flow?
2. The state is supposed to enact laws that protect personal property from which of the following?
3. The private will is inclined to which of the following?
4. According to the author, politicians have separated the Sovereign Will into which of the following?
5. When a state is too small, the people's spirit tends to become which of the following?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)