|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states that a social contract in a bad government does which of the following?
(a) Keeps the poor miserable.
(b) Keeps everyone miserable.
(c) Keeps those in power miserable.
(d) Keeps the middle-class miserable.
2. The term, patriarchal refers to which of the following being dominant?
3. The author states that moral equality must be substituted for which of the following in a social contract?
(a) Possessor inequality.
(b) Property inequality.
(c) Physical inequality.
(d) Social inequality.
4. According to the author, the legislator must appeal to an authority who can bear men away without which of the following elements?
5. The author believes that when citizens become enlightened they have to seize which of the following for themselves?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that men are not naturally which of the following?
2. Which of the following refers to an imposition of an unnatural authority that is contrary to human nature?
3. The author believes that all power comes from which of the following?
4. Men can accomplish more if they band together and work toward which of the following?
5. According to the author, which of the following does a legislator do?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)