|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, the legislator must appeal to an authority who can bear men away without which of the following elements?
2. According to the author, the ideal legislator is objective, intelligent, and which of the following?
3. By being part of the social contract, man does which of the following?
(a) Gains friendships.
(b) Becomes master of himself.
(c) Gains property rights.
(d) Becomes a slave to others.
4. The author believes that a man's hold on his personal property is which of the following when he is part of the state?
5. According to the author, violence is a poor means of maintaining which of the following?
(b) Social order.
(d) A government.
Short Answer Questions
1. The discussion that the author has about population would be described today using which of the following terms?
2. According to the author, which of the following situation takes place within a state that is plagued by uncertainty?
3. On which of the following factors does the author believe that men have no effect?
4. When a state is too small, the people's spirit tends to become which of the following?
5. The author believes that a legislator must not have which of the following over other men?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)