|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The term, patriarchal refers to which of the following being dominant?
2. The author states that slavery is established and perpetuated by which of the following?
(a) A majority.
3. According to the author, people who live under a tyrant or despot, yet find their lives peaceful, are experiencing which of the following types of slavery?
4. According to the author, every human being lives in which of the following?
5. The author compares authoritarian societies to which of the following social structures?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, a city is a collection of which of the following?
2. When the author writes of a sovereign within the social contract, he refers to which of the following?
3. According to the author, which of the following contributes toward obedience having less value?
4. By being part of the social contract, man does which of the following?
5. According to the author, who benefits in war?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)