|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the author refers to "associations" formed in the community that must be kept equal, which of the following does he mean?
(a) Political parties.
(c) Sporting teams.
(d) Religious groups.
2. The Sovereign Will is subject to which of the following in a constant way?
3. The author believes that Grotius formed his theories with the sole aim of flattering and ingratiating himself with whom of the following?
(a) The German king.
(b) The Spanish king.
(c) The English king.
(d) The French king.
4. Which of the following terms refers to a generalized rule, way of communicating, or way of conducting affairs?
5. Which of the following refers to an imposition of an unnatural authority that is contrary to human nature?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is destroyed if the government does not reflect the Sovereign Will?
2. According to the author, which of the following does the state have a right to do to people who threaten the state?
3. According to the author, who benefits in war?
4. The will of all is a conglomeration of which of the following?
5. According to the author, the state does not have a right to take the life of an individual who threatens which of the following?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)