|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Ishmael remembers that his father did not
2. Ishmael wants very much to talk to
3. As a husband, Carl Heine, Jr. was
4. The U.S. Relocation Authority announced that Japanese islanders
5. Over a period of four years, Ishmael and Hatsue met and spent time
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Kabuo's attorney, Nels, challenge him to a game of chess before they discuss the case?
2. What stops Ishmael and Hatsue from having sexual relations in...
This section contains 1,234 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)