|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. San Piedro's hills are green with
(a) Cedar trees
(b) Mint farming
(c) Pine and fir forest
2. What does Hatsue do when Ishmael proposes marriage?
(c) Runs away
(d) Goes silent
3. Hatsue tells Ishmael they have both gotten good at
(a) Outsmarting their parents
(b) Cutting school
(c) Lying to themselves
(d) Being devious
4. Dr. Whitman has done an examination of
(a) Kabuo's mental state
(b) The fishing gaff
(c) Susan marie's motives
(d) Carl Heine's hand
5. Ishmael believes his love for Hatsue is
(a) A mistake
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Kabuo's father bury the swords and other belongings in the strawberry field?
2. Reading, for Nels, causes a flareup of his
3. As a coroner, Horace Whaley
4. Why does Horace Whaley suggest that Carl's head wound was from a gun butt or stick?
5. Carl Heine and Susan Marie Heine's marriage was a relationship based on
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)