|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ishmael believes his love for Hatsue is
(c) A mistake
2. Carl Heine suggests that his wife, Etta, has
(a) Some Christian compassion
(b) A talk with the Miaymotos
(c) Some tea and fish
(d) A yard sale
3. The people of Amity Harbor are frightened about the possibility of
(a) Being attacked by the Japanese
(b) The Japanese moving ashore with weapons
(c) The Japanese confiscating their boats
(d) Being attacked from within
4. What does the red foam from Carl's mouth indicate?
(a) He was dead before he hit the water
(b) He had respiratory failure
(c) He suffocated and drowned
(d) He had air in his lungs when he hit the water
5. Why does Kabuo constantly look inward at himself?
(a) He is angry
(b) He is guilty of murder during the war
(c) He is very self-conscious
(d) He is proud to be Japanese
Short Answer Questions
1. As children, Hatsue and Ishmael hunt together for
2. Why does Horace Whaley suggest that Carl's head wound was from a gun butt or stick?
3. The morning her family leaves for the internment camps, Fujiko Imada avoids Ilse Severense because
4. After the Pearl Harbor attack, the Japanese on San Piedro Island
5. The U.S. Relocation Authority announced that Japanese islanders
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)