|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ka's research suggest snowflakes are like?
2. What does Ka hold in his pocket as he arrives to the National Theatre before Sunay's final play?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A letter.
(d) His room key.
3. Who does Sunay say must convince Kadife to act onstage with him in his final performance?
4. What does Turgut Bey consider a lucky charm, and insists on taking to a meeting with Blue in the book?
(a) His pants.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His hat.
(d) His gloves.
5. Who does a receptionist call to tell Ka that he must meet with the morning after Ipek has promised to go to Germany with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ka confronts her, what does Ipek deny she has done in regards to Z Demirkol's claims about her and Blue?
2. How long does Kadife serve in prison for killing Sunay?
3. Who is Ka surprised to see open the door for him when he goes to see Blue at a hotel with Fazil?
4. What does Ka find Funda and Kadife doing when he arrives to the National Theatre before Sunay's final play?
5. What is the name of the poem Ka writes after he is rudely turned away at Sunay's shop entrance?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Ipek and Ka's interaction when she comes to see him after his dinner with Serdar and Turgut.
2. How does Ka describe his need for writing "The Place Where the World Ends"?
3. How does Orhan describe Ka to Ipek after he returns to Germany from Kars?
4. What does Ka do just after making love to Ipek for the first time?
5. What does Blue tell Ka he has changed his mind about regarding Kadife going through with Sunay's play when he goes to visit him?
6. What is the nature of Ka and Ipek's discussion regarding an old record they were listening to the first time they made love?
7. What is Kadife's role in Sunay's final play?
8. How does Blue's meeting at Hotel Asia become hard to control?
9. What is the nature of the people's descriptions of Ka according to those Orhan meets with on his visit to Kars?
10. How does Orhan remember the first time he met Ipek in Kars?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)