|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does Z tell Ka a person he knows has been Blue's mistress?
2. Who does the narrator say is the one puzzling part of Sunay's final play?
3. What does Ka tell Blue that he wishes to preserve for himself to explain why he wanted to help Blue in prison?
(a) His own happiness.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His good conscience.
(d) His sanity.
4. What does Ipek tell Orhan she will be very upset with him about if he doesn't do something in regards to her story about Ka?
(a) Accept it.
(b) Tell it to others.
(c) Think bad of her.
(d) Believe it.
5. What does Kadife say she is still planning to do in Sunay's final play?
(a) Strip naked.
(b) Praise God.
(d) Take off her headscarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kadife ask Ka to take to Blue after she learns of his imprisonment?
2. What does Ka find Funda and Kadife doing when he arrives to the National Theatre before Sunay's final play?
3. Which of the following descriptions is not given to Orhan to describe Ka when he comes to investigate him in Kars?
4. What is the name of the poem Ka writes after he is rudely turned away at Sunay's shop entrance?
5. Who does Sunay say must convince Kadife to act onstage with him in his final performance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Z Demirkol reveal to Ka regarding Ipek after grabbing him in the street?
2. How does Ka describe his need for writing "The Place Where the World Ends"?
3. What does Ka do to find information on Blue after Kadife and Ipek ask him to because Blue disappeared after his rally at Hotel Asia?
4. How is Sunay's final performance of his play described?
5. What is the nature of the people's descriptions of Ka according to those Orhan meets with on his visit to Kars?
6. How does Blue's meeting at Hotel Asia become hard to control?
7. What does Sunay tell Ka he will have to convince both Blue and Kadife to agree for Kadife to do when an officer takes Ka to see Sunay?
8. What is the nature of Ka and Ipek's discussion regarding an old record they were listening to the first time they made love?
9. What does Ka make Ipek do before he leaves for the National Theater to ensure she doesn't leave him?
10. Describe Ipek and Ka's interaction when she comes to see him after his dinner with Serdar and Turgut.
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)