|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ka punched after he is shoved into a car while walking on the street from visiting Blue?
(a) The head.
(b) The neck.
(c) The arm.
(d) The leg.
2. What kind of necklace does Ohan remember Ipek wearing when he visited her in Kars?
3. Which of the following things is not one of the classifications on Ka's diagram of the snowflake?
4. Who does Sunay dictate a newspaper article about that says he has died onstage during dinner in front of Ka?
5. Who tells Ipek that Blue and Hande have been killed?
6. Who does Ka tell Kadife that her father is afraid will become violent towards her during the play performance when trying to stop her from going through with it?
(c) The police.
(d) The high school boys.
7. Who does Kadife marry two months after being released from prison?
8. What are some people trying to do during Blue's meeting, but he prevents it?
(a) Trying to talk.
(b) Trying to undress.
(c) Trying to pull guns.
(d) Trying to leave.
9. How is the atmosphere inside Blue's secret meeting at Hotel Asia described?
10. What does Ka's research suggest snowflakes are like?
11. Who is the only person Ipek can think of when Ka tries to see when they will meet again after they make love for the first time?
(b) Her father.
12. Where does Turgut enter the hotel where Blue is holding his secret meeting?
(a) The side entrance.
(b) The basement.
(c) The front.
(d) The back entrance.
13. What is the name of the poem Ka writes after he meets with Fazil?
(a) "Hidden Symmetry".
(c) "To Be Shot and Killed".
(d) "All Humanity and the Stars".
14. What is the name of the colonel that Sunay is with when Ka returns with Kadife's agreement to perform in his play?
(a) Kasim Bey.
(b) Saadettin Cehver.
(c) Z Demirkol.
(d) Osman Nuri Colak.
15. What is Ka's reaction when Ipek tells him that she will go to Germany with him?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is ecstatic.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is indifferent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things does the article not say about Ka as a person, according to Muhtar?
2. What happens to Blue's secret meeting once everyone starts talking at once?
3. Who does the narrator say is the one puzzling part of Sunay's final play?
4. How do Ipek and Kadife tell Ka that Blue appeared just after his meeting at Hotel Asia?
5. What does Ka remember thinking the snow was when he was young?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)