|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When confronted by Ka, how does Ipek claim she feels about Kadife starting up an affair with Blue?
(a) She is mad about it.
(b) She doesn't care.
(c) She welcomes it.
(d) She hates it.
2. How did Ka feel about dying for a noble or political cause as a youth?
(a) It was honorable.
(b) It was unheard of.
(c) It was silly.
(d) It was foolish.
3. What does Ka find Funda and Kadife doing when he arrives to the National Theatre before Sunay's final play?
(c) Doing drugs.
4. Where does Ka find Ipek busying herself when he returns to the hotel from visiting Blue in prison?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
5. What is taped to Ka's chest before he goes in to meet with Blue in his prison cell?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A microphone.
(d) A letter.
6. Who does Z Demirkol tell Ka has been Blue's mistress for years?
7. What is the name of the poem Ka writes after he is rudely turned away at Sunay's shop entrance?
(a) "Stars and their Friends".
(b) "To Be Shot and Killed".
8. What is the title of the statement that Blue shows to Ka when he visits him in his prison cell?
(a) This is it.
(b) My execution.
(c) My life.
(d) My response.
9. What do Ipek and Turgut warn Kadife not to do when she goes onstage for the play?
(b) Take off her headscarf.
(c) Shoot the gun.
10. What does Ka jump out of bed and do just after making love to Ipek for the first time?
(a) Looks out the window.
(b) Makes the bed.
(c) Makes dinner.
11. How many days do Ipek and Turgut have to wait to speak with Kadife in prison?
12. How many tea houses does Ka search for Blue on the insistence of Ipek and Kadife?
13. What does Ipek concentrate on so as not to get angry while being locked in Ka's room?
14. Who is Ka astonished to see come in to have a meal after arriving at Sunay's with Kadife's statement?
(a) Serdar Bey.
(b) Turgut Bey.
(d) Orhan Bey.
15. Who does Sunay say must convince Kadife to act onstage with him in his final performance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ka recall moments of from his childhood just after making love to Ipek for the first time?
2. Which of the following descriptions is not given to Orhan to describe Ka when he comes to investigate him in Kars?
3. What does Ipek say happens to a person's belongings after they die?
4. What does Ka ask Kadife to write out so that he can give it to Sunay after visiting Blue in prison?
5. What archives does Orhan ask Ipek to get for him so he can see Ka's performance of his poem that is undocumented?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)