|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Main Reason Women Commit Suicide Is to Save Their Pride, The Final Act.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ka feel about dying for a noble or political cause as a youth?
(a) It was honorable.
(b) It was silly.
(c) It was unheard of.
(d) It was foolish.
2. Who does the person who abducted Ka just after he wrote his eighteenth poem ask the whereabouts of?
3. Who does the director claim he is under orders from to ban local women from wearing their head scarves when questioned by a man in the book?
4. What does Ka hold in his pocket as he arrives to the National Theatre before Sunay's final play?
(a) A knife.
(b) A letter.
(c) A gun.
(d) His room key.
5. Where does Ka ask to stop to write down a poem when being driven to another facility to identify the Director of Education's killer?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A teahouse.
(d) A veternarian clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone have to line up to do once the document is drafted at Blue's secret meeting at Hotel Asia?
2. What is the name of the Assistant Chief of Police in Ka's hometown?
3. What is the name of the beautiful divorcee that Ka runs into after leaving his hotel to meet with the Border City Gazette?
4. What is the name of the first poem that Ka writes in the book?
5. What does Ipek say happens to a person's belongings after they die?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)