|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I Didn't Bring You Here to Upset You, An Enforced Visit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the former Communist and writer who was onstage with Sunay during the play?
(a) Sunay Zaim.
(b) Turgut Bey.
(c) Z Demirkol.
2. What does Ka spend his first day back in his hometown doing to keep up appearances as a journalist?
(a) Sees his family.
(b) Visits the cafes.
(c) Goes to church.
(d) Interviews voters and the unemployed.
3. Who is Ka astonished to see come in to have a meal after arriving at Sunay's with Kadife's statement?
(a) Turgut Bey.
(c) Orhan Bey.
(d) Serdar Bey.
4. Where do Ipek and Ka discuss getting married before moving to Germany?
5. Who does Z Demirkol tell Ka has been Blue's mistress for years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blue tell Ka that he doesn't belong to anymore just before he leaves from visiting Blue in his prison cell?
2. Which of the following things does Ipek not serve Ka for breakfast the day after the revolution at the theater?
3. What does Ka jump out of bed and do just after making love to Ipek for the first time?
4. How is the atmosphere inside Blue's secret meeting at Hotel Asia described?
5. How many tea houses does Ka search for Blue on the insistence of Ipek and Kadife?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)