|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I Didn't Bring You Here to Upset You, An Enforced Visit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Muhtar say he made the mistake of putting pressure on his wife about that may have caused their divorce?
(a) For her to lose weight.
(b) For her to wear a head scarf.
(c) For her to have children.
(d) For her to go to church.
2. What does Turgut Bey consider a lucky charm, and insists on taking to a meeting with Blue in the book?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His pants.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His hat.
3. How did Ka feel about dying for a noble or political cause as a youth?
(a) It was foolish.
(b) It was unheard of.
(c) It was honorable.
(d) It was silly.
4. What does Ka realize has happened to Muhtar but not to him after they are taken in by police for questioning?
(a) His clothes were taken.
(b) He was fed.
(c) He was tortured.
(d) He was beaten.
5. Who does Ipek bring Ka a letter from when she comes to tell him the director's condition has worsened?
(a) Sunay Zaim.
(b) Saadettin Cevher.
(c) Ohan Bey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person that Ka and Muhtar claim is the happiest political exile?
2. Who does a receptionist call to tell Ka that he must meet with the morning after Ipek has promised to go to Germany with him?
3. What kind of story does Necip tell Ka he wrote and that he summarizes for him?
4. Which of the following scenes is not on the posters and wall clippings at a tea house visited by Ka to write the poem "Hidden Symmetry"?
5. What is the title of the eighteenth poem that Ka wrote?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)