|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I Didn't Bring You Here to Upset You, An Enforced Visit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the person who abducted Ka just after he wrote his eighteenth poem ask the whereabouts of?
2. What is the name of the hotel that Turgut agrees to go to and meet Blue?
(a) Snake Glen Hotel.
(b) Snow Palace Hotel.
(c) Hotel Asia.
(d) Hotel Brown.
3. What does Ka spend his first day back in his hometown doing to keep up appearances as a journalist?
(a) Interviews voters and the unemployed.
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Visits the cafes.
(d) Sees his family.
4. What does Kadife ask Ka to take to Blue after she learns of his imprisonment?
(a) A book.
(b) Cigarettes and a lighter.
5. What does Funda's husband say before running offstage after he and his group opened fire on the National Theater audience?
(a) "This is it".
(b) "This is not a play, but the beginning of a revolution".
(c) "You are all dead men".
(d) "Pray or die".
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ka watch after making love to Ipek for the first time?
2. Where does Ka ask to stop to write down a poem when being driven to another facility to identify the Director of Education's killer?
3. What kind of soldiers is the woman who performed "My Fatherland or My Head Scarf" saved by during the skit?
4. What is Ka's name an abbreviation of?
5. What does Necip tell Ka he keeps seeing the same of over and over when he explains why he doesn't look down the road?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)