|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kadife Will Never Agree to It Either, The Mediator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the beautiful divorcee that Ka runs into after leaving his hotel to meet with the Border City Gazette?
2. How many tea houses does Ka search for Blue on the insistence of Ipek and Kadife?
3. What prevents the horse and carriage taking Kadife and Turgut to a meeting with Blue from leaving right away?
(a) The maid brings something to them.
(b) The wheels are changed.
(c) The horse is changed.
(d) Another man gets in the carriage.
4. What does Kadife do before checking Ka for a microphone during their secret meeting at a hotel?
(a) Cries with him.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Pulls a gun on him.
(d) Kisses him.
5. What is the name of a liberal German paper that ran articles for Blue?
(a) The Frankfurter Rundschau.
(b) The London Times.
(c) The Border City Gazette.
(d) The Turkish Examiner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does a note from Ipek tell Ka to meet her and Kadife that causes Ka to make Fazil leave him?
2. What does Ka hurry to his hotel to do after seeing Necip for the first time in the book?
3. What kind of store does Ka go to and photocopy Necip's letters to Kadife?
4. Which of the following scenes is not on the posters and wall clippings at a tea house visited by Ka to write the poem "Hidden Symmetry"?
5. What are some people trying to do during Blue's meeting, but he prevents it?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)