|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kadife Will Never Agree to It Either, The Mediator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of soldiers is the woman who performed "My Fatherland or My Head Scarf" saved by during the skit?
2. Who does the director claim he is under orders from to ban local women from wearing their head scarves when questioned by a man in the book?
3. What is the name of the place where Ka and Kadife see many students and unemployed people waiting for the theater performance?
(a) Hotel Asia.
(b) The Green Pastures Cafe.
(c) The National Theater.
(d) The Teahouse.
4. How do Ipek and Kadife tell Ka that Blue appeared just after his meeting at Hotel Asia?
5. Which of the following scenes is not on the posters and wall clippings at a tea house visited by Ka to write the poem "Hidden Symmetry"?
(a) A soccer schedule.
(b) A massacre.
(d) Swiss mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ka's friend who visits Kars four years after him, just after he has died?
2. What is the courtyard that Ka is taken to while hidden under a tarp with Kadife surrounded by?
3. What does Ka tell the sheik that snow reminds him of when they first talk at the café?
4. What is the name of the play that the acting troupe is putting on the day after Blue's meeting at Hotel Asia?
5. What is Ka's reaction when Ipek tells him that she will go to Germany with him?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)