|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kadife Will Never Agree to It Either, The Mediator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ka pass by where he sees the head of the theatrical troupe sitting and drinking before their performance after leaving Kadife?
(a) A beer hall.
(b) A prison.
(c) A teahouse.
(d) A schoolhouse.
2. What does Ka spend his first day back in his hometown doing to keep up appearances as a journalist?
(a) Visits the cafes.
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Interviews voters and the unemployed.
(d) Sees his family.
3. What does Sunay tell Ka that he never lost his belief in that his guiding principles could take him to the summit of?
4. What does Turgut Bey consider a lucky charm, and insists on taking to a meeting with Blue in the book?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His pants.
(d) His hat.
5. What does the woman who performed "My Fatherland or My Head Scarf" do with her headscarf during the performance?
(a) Ties it around her neck.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Tears it.
(d) Washes it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things does the article not say about Ka as a person, according to Muhtar?
2. Where does Sunay tell Ka that he and Funda disappeared to before gradually making their way back as performers?
3. What does Ka remember thinking the snow was when he was young?
4. What newspaper does Muhtar tell Ka wrote an unfavorable article about him?
5. How does Ka die?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)