|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through This Is the Only Time We'll Ever Be Free in Kars, Ka With Kadife in the Hotel Room | It Is Not Poverty That Brings Us So Close to God, Blue's Statement to the West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the owner of the Border City Gazette?
(b) Orhan Bey.
(c) Serdar Bey.
(d) Turgut Bey.
2. What is the name of Ipek's younger sister?
3. What does a man do to Ka immediately after answering the door where Ka first goes to visit Blue?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Beats him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Frisks him.
4. Which of the following words does Ka not use to describe Kars before reading his poem at the National Theater?
5. What is the name of the café that Ka meets his friend Ipek at for the first time?
(a) The Green Pastures Cafe.
(b) The Teahouse.
(c) The New Life Pastry Shop.
(d) The Asian Cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person that Ka and Muhtar claim is the happiest political exile?
2. Where does Ka secretly meet Kadife at a hotel to discuss Blue?
3. What is the name of the hotel that Ka stays at in his hometown?
4. What village is the man from who travels to Kars specifically to target the director of the Institute of Education?
5. Where does Ka head to after leaving his meeting with Ipek when the Director of Education is killed?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)