|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through This Is the Only Time We'll Ever Be Free in Kars, Ka With Kadife in the Hotel Room | It Is Not Poverty That Brings Us So Close to God, Blue's Statement to the West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ka head to after leaving his meeting with Ipek when the Director of Education is killed?
(a) The headquarters of the Prosperity Party.
(b) Hotel Asia.
(c) The National Theatre.
(d) The stationary store.
2. What is the name of the café Ka stops at to get directions, but stops to listen to a sheik?
(a) The Snow Palace Cafe.
(b) The New Life Pastry Shop.
(c) The Teahouse.
(d) The Green Pastures Café.
3. Who does Sunay reveal is Blue's mistress and is the reason for him being in Kars?
4. What is the name of the intelligence agency that has been receiving threats on the director of the Institute of Education?
5. Who does Ipek bring Ka a letter from when she comes to tell him the director's condition has worsened?
(a) Sunay Zaim.
(b) Saadettin Cevher.
(c) Ohan Bey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ka's name an abbreviation of?
2. What will Ipek not do with Ka when she first comes to visit his room because her father is in the same building?
3. Who does Funda's husband tell the audience has just died before opening fire on the audience at the National Theater?
4. Which of the following things does not occur to the director after getting off an elevator with a man, according to a story Ka's college friend tells him after he leaves his first meeting with Blue?
5. What does Ka realize has happened to Muhtar but not to him after they are taken in by police for questioning?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)