|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through This Is the Only Time We'll Ever Be Free in Kars, Ka With Kadife in the Hotel Room | It Is Not Poverty That Brings Us So Close to God, Blue's Statement to the West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the poem Ka writes after Ipek tells him that she wants to make love to him for the first time?
(a) "Privations and Difficulties".
(b) "Hidden Symmetry".
(d) "The Night of the Revolution".
2. Who does Sunay reveal is Blue's mistress and is the reason for him being in Kars?
3. Where does Nacip have Ka meet him to give him the love letters he wishes for him to deliver?
(a) A closet.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
4. Where does Ka pass by where he sees the head of the theatrical troupe sitting and drinking before their performance after leaving Kadife?
(a) A beer hall.
(b) A schoolhouse.
(c) A prison.
(d) A teahouse.
5. What is the name of Ipek's family maid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the poem Ka writes after asking Ipek repeatedly to go to bed with him?
2. Who does Ka realize now occupies a former tailor shop that was once a mansion in town?
3. What does Ka become at first during his meeting with Ipek before composing himself?
4. What is the name of Ipek's younger sister?
5. What village is the man from who travels to Kars specifically to target the director of the Institute of Education?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)