|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through This Is the Only Time We'll Ever Be Free in Kars, Ka With Kadife in the Hotel Room | It Is Not Poverty That Brings Us So Close to God, Blue's Statement to the West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Blue believe has sent Ka to be used for a purpose to him?
2. Who does Necip proclaim his love for when he comes up to Ka for the second time in the book?
3. What does Ka hurry to his hotel to do after seeing Necip for the first time in the book?
4. What is the name of the place where Ka and Kadife see many students and unemployed people waiting for the theater performance?
(a) Hotel Asia.
(b) The National Theater.
(c) The Teahouse.
(d) The Green Pastures Cafe.
5. What is the name of Ipek's family maid?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sunay's Communist accomplice and his two thugs go, and then tie up the manager for not letting them inside?
2. What is the name of the person that Ka and Muhtar claim is the happiest political exile?
3. What kind of story does Necip tell Ka he wrote and that he summarizes for him?
4. What is the name of the boy that is Necip's best friend and who goes to Ka?
5. What poet does Ka tell Sunay that he and Muhtar both read when he says he must have grown up on Western films?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)