|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I'm Not Going to Discuss My Faith with an Atheist, A Walk Through The Snow With Kadife | How Do You Write Poems? The Dinner Conversation Turns to Love, Head Scarves, and Suicide.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the friend that Muhtar admits is the Westernized, self-possessed individual he always wanted to be?
2. Which of the following things does not occur to the director after getting off an elevator with a man, according to a story Ka's college friend tells him after he leaves his first meeting with Blue?
(a) Commits suicide.
(b) Loses faith in God.
(c) Becomes an atheist.
(d) Becomes obsessed with death.
3. What is the name of the beautiful divorcee that Ka runs into after leaving his hotel to meet with the Border City Gazette?
4. What are the names of the two men in the old Turkish story that Blue tells Ka about during their first meeting?
(a) Rustem and Suhrab.
(b) Funda and Sunay.
(c) Kasim and Orhan.
(d) Ipek and Ka.
5. What is the name of Ipek's younger sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ka hurry to his hotel to do after seeing Necip for the first time in the book?
2. Where does Ka pass by where he sees the head of the theatrical troupe sitting and drinking before their performance after leaving Kadife?
3. What village is the man from who travels to Kars specifically to target the director of the Institute of Education?
4. What does the sheik tell Ka is the first thing he needs to learn when they first talk in a café?
5. What does Ka spend his first day back in his hometown doing to keep up appearances as a journalist?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)