|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I'm Not Going to Discuss My Faith with an Atheist, A Walk Through The Snow With Kadife | How Do You Write Poems? The Dinner Conversation Turns to Love, Head Scarves, and Suicide.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the café Ka stops at to get directions, but stops to listen to a sheik?
(a) The Green Pastures Café.
(b) The Teahouse.
(c) The New Life Pastry Shop.
(d) The Snow Palace Cafe.
2. What political party did Ipek's father once belong to?
3. What does the sheik tell Ka is the first thing he needs to learn when they first talk in a café?
4. What does a man do to Ka immediately after answering the door where Ka first goes to visit Blue?
(a) Beats him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Frisks him.
5. What kind of story does Necip tell Ka he wrote and that he summarizes for him?
(b) Science fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Ka and Ipek realize they have both recently lost that seems to break the ice between them?
2. Which of the following things does not occur to the director after getting off an elevator with a man, according to a story Ka's college friend tells him after he leaves his first meeting with Blue?
3. Who does Ipek bring Ka a letter from when she comes to tell him the director's condition has worsened?
4. What is the name of the hotel that Ka stays at in his hometown?
5. What is the name of Ipek's younger sister?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)