|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I'm Not Going to Discuss My Faith with an Atheist, A Walk Through The Snow With Kadife | How Do You Write Poems? The Dinner Conversation Turns to Love, Head Scarves, and Suicide.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel that Ka stays at in his hometown?
(a) The Snow Palace Hotel.
(b) The Brown Hotel.
(c) The Green Pastures Hotel.
(d) The Lake Garden Hotel.
2. What is the name of Ipek's family maid?
3. What is the name of the café that Ka meets his friend Ipek at for the first time?
(a) The Teahouse.
(b) The Green Pastures Cafe.
(c) The Asian Cafe.
(d) The New Life Pastry Shop.
4. What does the sheik tell Ka is the first thing he needs to learn when they first talk in a café?
5. What is the name of the beautiful divorcee that Ka runs into after leaving his hotel to meet with the Border City Gazette?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ka tell the sheik that snow reminds him of when they first talk at the café?
2. What is the name of Ipek's younger sister?
3. What is Ka's name an abbreviation of?
4. What is the name of the intelligence agency that has been receiving threats on the director of the Institute of Education?
5. Where does Ka pass by where he sees the head of the theatrical troupe sitting and drinking before their performance after leaving Kadife?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)