|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Are You an Atheist? A Nonbeliever Who Does Not Want To Kill Himself | What Makes This Poem Beautiful? Snow and Happiness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ka tell Blue he is spying for during their first meeting?
(a) The Progressives.
(b) The Islamists.
(c) The South Door.
(d) The Republicans.
2. What is the name of the town in Turkey that Ka is from?
3. What does Ka become at first during his meeting with Ipek before composing himself?
(a) Tongue tied.
4. Where does Ka head to after leaving his meeting with Ipek when the Director of Education is killed?
(a) Hotel Asia.
(b) The headquarters of the Prosperity Party.
(c) The stationary store.
(d) The National Theatre.
5. What is the name of the intelligence agency that has been receiving threats on the director of the Institute of Education?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a man do to Ka immediately after answering the door where Ka first goes to visit Blue?
2. What does Ka realize has happened to Muhtar but not to him after they are taken in by police for questioning?
3. What is the name of the café that Ka meets his friend Ipek at for the first time?
4. What is the name of the owner of the Border City Gazette?
5. What does Ka spend his first day back in his hometown doing to keep up appearances as a journalist?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)