|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Joy of Crying Together, Ka and Ipek Meet At The Hotel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ka receive benefits from while an exile, but cuts links with while in Germany?
(a) The Republicans.
(b) The German government.
(c) Turkish Communists.
2. What newspaper does Muhtar tell Ka wrote an unfavorable article about him?
(a) The Life Paper.
(b) The Border City Gazette.
(c) The Gazelle.
(d) The Turkish Examiner.
3. How does Muhtar tell Ka he avoided being arrested when they go to a tea house together?
(a) Feeding the hungry.
(b) Giving money.
(c) Setting a new date for the election.
(d) Letting prisoners go.
4. What are some people trying to do during Blue's meeting, but he prevents it?
(a) Trying to pull guns.
(b) Trying to leave.
(c) Trying to undress.
(d) Trying to talk.
5. What is the name of the owner of the Border City Gazette?
(a) Turgut Bey.
(b) Orhan Bey.
(d) Serdar Bey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the poem Ka writes after he is rudely turned away at Sunay's shop entrance?
2. What is the name of the poem Ka writes after asking Ipek repeatedly to go to bed with him?
3. Which of the following things does Ipek not serve Ka for breakfast the day after the revolution at the theater?
4. Where does Ka find Ipek busying herself when he returns to the hotel from visiting Blue in prison?
5. What is the name of the soap opera that Turgut and Ipek watch together?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)