|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Joy of Crying Together, Ka and Ipek Meet At The Hotel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the poem Ka writes after he is rudely turned away at Sunay's shop entrance?
(c) "To Be Shot and Killed".
(d) "Stars and their Friends".
2. Who is Ka astonished to see come in to have a meal after arriving at Sunay's with Kadife's statement?
(b) Orhan Bey.
(c) Serdar Bey.
(d) Turgut Bey.
3. Who does Sunay reveal is Blue's mistress and is the reason for him being in Kars?
4. What is the name of the poem Ka writes after asking Ipek repeatedly to go to bed with him?
(a) "The Staircase".
(b) "The Night of the Revolution".
(c) "The Chocolate Box".
5. What kind of soldiers is the woman who performed "My Fatherland or My Head Scarf" saved by during the skit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ka become at first during his meeting with Ipek before composing himself?
2. What prevents the horse and carriage taking Kadife and Turgut to a meeting with Blue from leaving right away?
3. Who does the person who abducted Ka just after he wrote his eighteenth poem ask the whereabouts of?
4. What does Muhtar say he made the mistake of putting pressure on his wife about that may have caused their divorce?
5. How many years does Z tell Ka a person he knows has been Blue's mistress?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)