|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Joy of Crying Together, Ka and Ipek Meet At The Hotel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper does Muhtar tell Ka wrote an unfavorable article about him?
(a) The Turkish Examiner.
(b) The Gazelle.
(c) The Border City Gazette.
(d) The Life Paper.
2. Which of the following things does the article not say about Ka as a person, according to Muhtar?
(a) He is Godless.
(b) He is wealthy.
(c) He is a poor poet.
(d) He is suspicious.
3. What does a man do to Ka immediately after answering the door where Ka first goes to visit Blue?
(a) Beats him.
(b) Frisks him.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Hugs him.
4. Who decides that something bad is going to happen to Kadife and wishes to stop her from performing in Sunay's play?
5. What political party did Ipek's father once belong to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Ka just returned from reading poetry when he is killed?
2. What prevents the horse and carriage taking Kadife and Turgut to a meeting with Blue from leaving right away?
3. Which of the following things does Ipek not serve Ka for breakfast the day after the revolution at the theater?
4. How did Ka feel about dying for a noble or political cause as a youth?
5. Who do Ka and Ipek realize they have both recently lost that seems to break the ice between them?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)