|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Joy of Crying Together, Ka and Ipek Meet At The Hotel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the play that the acting troupe is putting on the day after Blue's meeting at Hotel Asia?
(a) The Day of Doom.
(b) The Spanish Tragedy.
(c) The Last Hoorah.
(d) The French Invasion.
2. Which of the following things is not mentioned as being one of Ka's daily habits while living in Germany?
(a) Going to the library.
(b) Stopping at the cafe.
(c) Stopping at the grocery store.
(d) Robbing stores.
3. How does Muhtar tell Ka he avoided being arrested when they go to a tea house together?
(a) Feeding the hungry.
(b) Letting prisoners go.
(c) Giving money.
(d) Setting a new date for the election.
4. What is the name of the poem Ka writes after he is rudely turned away at Sunay's shop entrance?
(a) "Stars and their Friends".
(c) "To Be Shot and Killed".
5. Who does Sunay dictate a newspaper article about that says he has died onstage during dinner in front of Ka?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ka's friend who visits Kars four years after him, just after he has died?
2. When confronted by Ka, how does Ipek claim she feels about Kadife starting up an affair with Blue?
3. Where does Turgut enter the hotel where Blue is holding his secret meeting?
4. What is the name of Ipek's family maid?
5. Who is at Ka's door within minutes when he returns from being questioned by Z Demirkol?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)