|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Joy of Crying Together, Ka and Ipek Meet At The Hotel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first poem that Ka writes in the book?
(d) The Chocolate Box.
2. What is the name of Ipek's family maid?
3. What poet does Ka tell Sunay that he and Muhtar both read when he says he must have grown up on Western films?
(b) E.E. Cummings.
(c) Robert Frost.
(d) T.S. Eliot.
4. Where does Sunay's Communist accomplice and his two thugs go, and then tie up the manager for not letting them inside?
(a) The stationary store.
(b) The teahouse.
(c) The telephone office.
(d) The National Theatre.
5. What does Ka become at first during his meeting with Ipek before composing himself?
(b) Tongue tied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a man do to Ka immediately after answering the door where Ka first goes to visit Blue?
2. What happens to Blue's secret meeting once everyone starts talking at once?
3. What prevents the horse and carriage taking Kadife and Turgut to a meeting with Blue from leaving right away?
4. When confronted by Ka, how does Ipek claim she feels about Kadife starting up an affair with Blue?
5. Which of the following things does the article not say about Ka as a person, according to Muhtar?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)