|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Fatherland or My Head Scarf, A Play About a Girl Who Burns Her Head Scarf | Don't Fire, the Guns Are Loaded! A Revolution Onstage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ka's friend whom he runs into after leaving his first meeting with Blue?
2. Who does Ka tell Blue he is spying for during their first meeting?
(a) The Progressives.
(b) The Islamists.
(c) The Republicans.
(d) The South Door.
3. What is the name of the woman who performs "My Fatherland or My Head Scarf" in the book?
(c) Funda Eser.
4. What is the name of Funda's husband?
(d) Sunay Zaim.
5. What does Ka hurry to his hotel to do after seeing Necip for the first time in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ipek's family maid?
2. What is the name of the beautiful divorcee that Ka runs into after leaving his hotel to meet with the Border City Gazette?
3. Which of the following tribes is not mentioned to have influenced the Kars region according to Ka?
4. What does Ka become at first during his meeting with Ipek before composing himself?
5. Who do Ka and Ipek realize they have both recently lost that seems to break the ice between them?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)