|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Fatherland or My Head Scarf, A Play About a Girl Who Burns Her Head Scarf | Don't Fire, the Guns Are Loaded! A Revolution Onstage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the beautiful divorcee that Ka runs into after leaving his hotel to meet with the Border City Gazette?
2. What kind of soldiers is the woman who performed "My Fatherland or My Head Scarf" saved by during the skit?
3. What is the name of the woman who performs "My Fatherland or My Head Scarf" in the book?
(b) Funda Eser.
4. What is the name of the café that Ka meets his friend Ipek at for the first time?
(a) The New Life Pastry Shop.
(b) The Green Pastures Cafe.
(c) The Asian Cafe.
(d) The Teahouse.
5. Who does Funda's husband tell the audience has just died before opening fire on the audience at the National Theater?
(a) The mayor of Kars.
(b) The President of Turkey.
(c) The police chief.
(d) The director of the Institute of Education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ipek's family maid?
2. What does Ka hurry to his hotel to do after seeing Necip for the first time in the book?
3. What is the name of Ka's friend whom he runs into after leaving his first meeting with Blue?
4. Which of the following tribes is not mentioned to have influenced the Kars region according to Ka?
5. What is the name of Funda's husband?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)