|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Fatherland or My Head Scarf, A Play About a Girl Who Burns Her Head Scarf | Don't Fire, the Guns Are Loaded! A Revolution Onstage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ipek bring Ka a letter from when she comes to tell him the director's condition has worsened?
(b) Ohan Bey.
(c) Sunay Zaim.
(d) Saadettin Cevher.
2. Who do Ka and Ipek realize they have both recently lost that seems to break the ice between them?
(a) Their children.
(b) Their mothers.
(c) Their sisters.
(d) Their fathers.
3. What does Ka realize has happened to Muhtar but not to him after they are taken in by police for questioning?
(a) He was fed.
(b) His clothes were taken.
(c) He was beaten.
(d) He was tortured.
4. What is the name of the woman who performs "My Fatherland or My Head Scarf" in the book?
(d) Funda Eser.
5. What does a man do to Ka immediately after answering the door where Ka first goes to visit Blue?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Frisks him.
(d) Beats him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ka become at first during his meeting with Ipek before composing himself?
2. Who does Funda's husband tell the audience has just died before opening fire on the audience at the National Theater?
3. What political party did Ipek's father once belong to?
4. Which of the following things does not occur to the director after getting off an elevator with a man, according to a story Ka's college friend tells him after he leaves his first meeting with Blue?
5. Where does Ka pass by where he sees the head of the theatrical troupe sitting and drinking before their performance after leaving Kadife?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)