|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through We're Not Stupid, We're Just Poor, The Secret Meeting at the Hotel Asia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ka realize has happened to Muhtar but not to him after they are taken in by police for questioning?
(a) He was tortured.
(b) His clothes were taken.
(c) He was beaten.
(d) He was fed.
2. What does Ka watch after making love to Ipek for the first time?
(a) The rain.
(b) Her sleeping.
(d) The snow.
3. How many hours does Ka sleep the night of the revolution at the theater?
4. What prevents the horse and carriage taking Kadife and Turgut to a meeting with Blue from leaving right away?
(a) Another man gets in the carriage.
(b) The maid brings something to them.
(c) The horse is changed.
(d) The wheels are changed.
5. What is the name of the place where Ka and Kadife see many students and unemployed people waiting for the theater performance?
(a) The Green Pastures Cafe.
(b) The Teahouse.
(c) The National Theater.
(d) Hotel Asia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl whose suicide is discussed at dinner by Hande?
2. What is the name of Ipek's younger sister?
3. What are the names of the two men in the old Turkish story that Blue tells Ka about during their first meeting?
4. What kind of store does Ka go to and photocopy Necip's letters to Kadife?
5. What is the name of the poem Ka writes after asking Ipek repeatedly to go to bed with him?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)