|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Only Script We Have This Evening Is Kadife's Hair, Preparations For The Play To End All Plays.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Necip proclaim his love for when he comes up to Ka for the second time in the book?
2. How many letters does Nacip give to Ka for him to deliver to the woman he loves?
3. What does the weather bureau announce is likely to reopen as a sign of the theatre troupe moving out of town?
(a) The restaurants.
(b) The stores.
(c) The churches.
(d) The roads.
4. Who comes to the Snow Palace Hotel to talk to Kadife about her performance in that night's play?
(b) Funda Eser.
5. What kind of necklace does Ohan remember Ipek wearing when he visited her in Kars?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the poem Ka writes that portrays his vacillation between love and loss?
2. What is the name of the finished book of poetry that Ka's friend is searching for in his green notebook?
3. What is the name of Ka's friend who visits Kars four years after him, just after he has died?
4. How does Ka die?
5. Where has Ka just returned from reading poetry when he is killed?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)