|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Only Script We Have This Evening Is Kadife's Hair, Preparations For The Play To End All Plays.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ka's friend who visits Kars four years after him, just after he has died?
(b) Sunay Zaim.
(c) Orhan Bey.
(d) Turgut Bey.
2. What does the weather bureau announce is likely to reopen as a sign of the theatre troupe moving out of town?
(a) The churches.
(b) The restaurants.
(c) The stores.
(d) The roads.
3. Where does Nacip have Ka meet him to give him the love letters he wishes for him to deliver?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) A closet.
4. What is the name of the poem Ka writes that portrays his vacillation between love and loss?
(b) "The Chocolate Box".
5. How does Ka die?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is stabbed,
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He is bombed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many letters does Nacip give to Ka for him to deliver to the woman he loves?
2. What is the name of the finished book of poetry that Ka's friend is searching for in his green notebook?
3. What kind of necklace does Ohan remember Ipek wearing when he visited her in Kars?
4. Who does Ka receive benefits from while an exile, but cuts links with while in Germany?
5. Which of the following words does Ka not use to describe Kars before reading his poem at the National Theater?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)