|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Only Script We Have This Evening Is Kadife's Hair, Preparations For The Play To End All Plays.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Ka just returned from reading poetry when he is killed?
2. Which of the following words does Ka not use to describe Kars before reading his poem at the National Theater?
3. Who does Necip proclaim his love for when he comes up to Ka for the second time in the book?
4. What does Necip tell Ka he keeps seeing the same of over and over when he explains why he doesn't look down the road?
5. Which of the following things is not mentioned as being one of Ka's daily habits while living in Germany?
(a) Stopping at the grocery store.
(b) Robbing stores.
(c) Stopping at the cafe.
(d) Going to the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ipek and Ka discuss getting married before moving to Germany?
2. Where does Nacip have Ka meet him to give him the love letters he wishes for him to deliver?
3. Who comes to the Snow Palace Hotel to talk to Kadife about her performance in that night's play?
4. What does Turgut advise Ka to increase his belief in to save himself from being punished by Islamists?
5. Who does Ka receive benefits from while an exile, but cuts links with while in Germany?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)