The Silence of Snow, The Journey to Kars | Our City Is a Peaceful Place, The Outlying Districts
1. What is Ka's name an abbreviation of?
(a) Kerim Alakusoglu.
(b) Orhan Bey.
(c) Bey Fazil.
(d) Sunay Zaim.
2. How many years had Ka been away from Turkey when he returns at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the name of the town in Turkey that Ka is from?
4. What is the name of the hotel that Ka stays at in his hometown?
(a) The Snow Palace Hotel.
(b) The Green Pastures Hotel.
(c) The Lake Garden Hotel.
(d) The Brown Hotel.
5. What does Ka spend his first day back in his hometown doing to keep up appearances as a journalist?
(a) Sees his family.
(b) Visits the cafes.
(c) Goes to church.
(d) Interviews voters and the unemployed.
6. What is the name of the Assistant Chief of Police in Ka's hometown?
(b) Kasim Bey.
(c) Orhan Bey.
(d) Turgut Bey.
Give Your Vote to God's Party, Poverty and History | Did You Really Come Here to Report on the Election and the Suicides? Ka Meets Ipek in the New Life Pastry Shop
7. Which of the following tribes is not mentioned to have influenced the Kars region according to Ka?
This section contains 4,599 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)