|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Flower-Sitting Chair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lily make on the morning of her second day at her in-laws' house?
(c) Breakfast cakes.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
2. What is the upstairs room in Lily's childhood home used for?
(b) Women and children.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Carpentry room.
3. Who is Snow Flower?
(a) Lily's cousin.
(b) Lily's laotong.
(c) Lily's mother's cousin.
(d) Baba's niece.
4. What does Snow Flower call Madame Wang?
(a) Kind One.
5. Where did Lily spend her childhood?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Gao deliver to the family during the hot month?
2. What does Lily say her grandmother looked like to her when she was five?
3. What book does Snow Flower use to teach Lily?
4. What does Lily think will make her more marriageable?
5. What do the eggs and rice represent that Lily's family sends to the grooms' families?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)