|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Flower-Sitting Chair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Wang tell Snow Flower to do for Beautiful Moon after she has died?
(a) Retrieve her future husband.
(b) Recite poems.
(c) Leave for her own home.
(d) Wrap her in muslin.
2. What is a palanquin?
3. What does Snow Flower ask Madame Wang to give Lily?
(c) Silk fan.
4. What age is Lily when she begins practicing household chores?
5. Who does Lily help with the outdoor chores when she is five?
(b) Elder Brother.
(c) Elder Sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lily think will make her more marriageable?
2. What is Snow Flower wearing each time she visits Lily during their "daughter days"?
3. Who is so unsteady on her feet that she has to use a cane?
4. What does Elder Sister say about her mother-in-law?
5. How will Lily's family change from a laotong relationship?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)