|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Snow Flower and Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Snow Flower get through the footbinding process?
(a) Looking out the window and daydreaming.
(b) Listening to music.
2. Why does Madame Wang take Lily and Snow Flower to the fair at the Temple of Gupo?
(a) To get some outdoor exercise.
(b) To write their contracts.
(c) To go to a river for a picnic.
(d) To play with other girls their age.
3. How will Lily's family change from a laotong relationship?
(a) No more difficult work.
(b) Less respect.
(c) Better status and more money.
(d) Less status and money.
4. What are the girls fed to soften their bones?
(c) Red-bean dumplings.
5. Who does Lily help with the outdoor chores when she is five?
(a) Elder Brother.
(d) Elder Sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who acted cheerfully in Lily's childhood home?
2. How long is the mourning period for Lily's grandmother and sister?
3. How does Lily's mother treat her?
4. What animal spirit do Lily and Snow Flower share?
5. How old is Lily when she has her feet bound?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)