|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Into the Mountains.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "Two nightingales sing in the darkness" in a nu shu letter in "Love"?
(a) Beautiful Moon.
(b) Snow Flower.
(c) Madame Wang.
(d) Elder Sister.
2. Who do Snow Flower and Lily help up the steep mountain when they have to flee the town?
(a) Snow Flower's baby.
(b) A elderly neighbor.
(c) A pregnant woman.
(d) Snow Flower's mother-in-law.
3. What animal spirit do Lily and Snow Flower share?
4. What do Lily and Snow Flower share when they are young that convinces Lily that Snow Flower loves her?
(c) Face washing water.
5. What do Lily and Snow Flower agree on about the binding of their daughters' feet?
(a) To do it immediately.
(b) To wait until they are seven.
(c) To let the girls decide for themselves.
(d) To give up the custom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lily teach Snow Flower when she is visiting Lily's home in "Love"?
2. What kind of animal personality does Lily say Snow Flower's mother-in-law has?
3. What is Snow Flower's father addicted to?
4. What does Snow Flower teach Lily through her example when they are at the Temple of Gupo?
5. What did Lily's mother-in-law teach her about a wife's duty to obey?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)