|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Hiro get Raven out of the Metaverse?
(a) By causing him to crash his bike
(b) By telling him Y.T. is in danger
(c) By asking him politely to cease and desist
(d) By decapitating his avatar
2. What is Phase Five?
(a) The elimination of the Raft
(b) A big lunch
(c) A big breakfast
(d) The capture of Hiro
3. What remained dormant inside of humans?
(a) The Metavirus
(c) Herpes Simplex
(d) The Avian flu
4. What is the only thing that Raven does better than harpooning?
(b) Making kayaks
(c) Playing the guitar
(d) Making love to a woman
5. What disturbs Hiro's connection to the Metaverse?
(a) Gunfire and Wireheads communicating his position
(b) A French diplomat asking him to borrow his connection
(c) A power surge
(d) The thought of Y.T. and Raven together
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lagos find?
2. What does Hiro want of the librarian?
3. With what is a green flag associated?
4. What sinks the Kowloon?
5. Where does the daemon lead Hiro?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hiro release the Nam-Shub of Enki?
2. How do the Kouriers come to Y.T.'s rescue?
3. Rife is angry at Y.T. for delivering the package to Hiro. Why doesn't he kill her or infect her?
4. How does Hiro manage to create an antidote to Snow Crash? Why do you think he didn't do this before and save himself the majority of the trouble?
5. What are some possible reasons for Uncle Enzo to seek revenge against L. Bob Rife?
6. How does Hiro view Reason, and how can it be fixed?
7. What are some of the perks of a relationship with Raven?
8. What could be a possible reason for Hiro talking about his father to Raven?
9. The Mafia man who has already met Y.T. earlier in the story now describes to Hiro in depth the five phase plan. What is it?
10. What are some possible reasons the Mafia may have taken an interest in opposing the Orthos?
This section contains 1,165 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)