|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Uncle Enzo take a straight razor to his pant legs?
(a) To stop them from getting wet.
(b) So they don't make noise against his leg hair.
(c) So he can impress the ladies.
(d) So he is in fashion.
2. What does Hiro find out about the wireheads?
(a) They still talk even though they are dead.
(b) They are annoying.
(c) They are ruthless and unforgiving.
(d) They can dream.
3. How does Y.T. break her fall from the helicopter?
(a) She deploys her coveralls' airbags.
(b) She lands feet-first in a sand truck.
(c) She convinces the pilot to land.
(d) She gently slides down the wire.
4. Who does Raven talk to in the middle of his battle?
(b) Y.T.'s Mom
(d) L. Bob Rife
5. What program does Hiro find particularity useful?
(a) The Snow Crash
(b) The HERE program
(c) The Reason program
(d) The YOU ARE HERE program
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Hiro and Y.T. represent?
2. What does Y.T. notice about people that are brainwashed?
3. What does Hiro call the antidote to the Snow Crash Virus?
4. Who did Rife hire to help him create a Snow Crash Bomb?
5. What is considered high luxury for the Raft?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)