|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What remained dormant inside of humans?
(a) Herpes Simplex
(b) The Avian flu
(d) The Metavirus
2. Who does Hiro find in the Metaverse?
3. What do the 'Raft Gargoyles' do?
(a) They communicate with each other and control the masses on the raft.
(b) They anticipate attacks.
(c) They dance.
(d) They wander around aimlessly.
4. Where do Y.T. and Raven go?
(a) Back to Port Sherman
(b) To a high class area of the Raft
(c) Back to the mainland
(d) To Las Vegas to get married
5. Who are the people ushered into Ng's office?
(a) Aunt Mabel and Suzie Cue
(b) Uncle Enzo and Mr. Lee
(c) Tranny and Y.T.
(d) Raven and Eliot
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hiro put back together all the pieces of the tablet?
2. With whom is the person in the one-man kayak allied?
3. How does Hiro disable the Snow Crash bomb?
4. What does Hiro do with Reason?
5. Who approaches the life raft?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 59, what is Hiro's plan to retrieve the tablets?
2. How does Hiro disarm the Snow Crash bomb?
3. What could be a possible reason for Hiro talking about his father to Raven?
4. How do the Kouriers come to Y.T.'s rescue?
5. What are some possible reasons the Mafia may have taken an interest in opposing the Orthos?
6. The Mafia man who has already met Y.T. earlier in the story now describes to Hiro in depth the five phase plan. What is it?
7. In Chapter 64, the chase between Hiro and Raven is even. Why?
8. What is L. Bob Rife's interest in Y.T. in Chapter 60?
9. How does Hiro learn more about the wireheads?
10. What is a possible reason Hiro would take the inflatable dinghy to navigate the waters around the Raft rather than the powered boat?
This section contains 1,056 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)