|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who picks Y.T. up from the airport?
(d) Y.T.'s Mom
2. How does Hiro get through the daemons?
(a) He uses the invisible avatar he created.
(b) He uses reason.
(c) He slashes at them with his Katana.
(d) He hits them with Snow Scan.
3. How does Y.T. know that Raven isn't mad at her?
(a) He slides down with her.
(b) He mouths the words from the other helicopter.
(c) He looks at her and is smiling.
(d) He screams it to her.
4. Who are the people ushered into Ng's office?
(a) Aunt Mabel and Suzie Cue
(b) Raven and Eliot
(c) Uncle Enzo and Mr. Lee
(d) Tranny and Y.T.
5. What are the names of the two women that accompany Y.T.?
(a) Bonnie and Clarice
(b) Mary and Bernita
(c) Melissa and Beatrice
(d) Bonnie and Marla
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lagos approach with information?
2. What did Lagos find?
3. What program does Hiro find particularity useful?
4. Letters appear on the back of the Kowloons' crew. What do they say?
5. How does Y.T. break her fall from the helicopter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Kouriers come to Y.T.'s rescue?
2. How has L. Bob Rife distributed the virus to the masses?
3. The Mafia man who has already met Y.T. earlier in the story now describes to Hiro in depth the five phase plan. What is it?
4. How does Hiro learn more about the wireheads?
5. Who wins the fight between Raven and Uncle Enzo?
6. How does Hiro manage to create an antidote to Snow Crash? Why do you think he didn't do this before and save himself the majority of the trouble?
7. What is a possible reason Hiro would take the inflatable dinghy to navigate the waters around the Raft rather than the powered boat?
8. In Chapter 59, what is Hiro's plan to retrieve the tablets?
9. What are some of the perks of a relationship with Raven?
10. What is L. Bob Rife's interest in Y.T. in Chapter 60?
This section contains 1,129 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)