|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lagos approach with information?
(a) L. Bob Rife
2. What do the 'Raft Gargoyles' do?
(a) They communicate with each other and control the masses on the raft.
(b) They wander around aimlessly.
(c) They dance.
(d) They anticipate attacks.
3. Who is the nice girl that loves Fido?
(d) Y.T.'s Mom
4. What else besides an Antidote does Hiro create?
(a) A missile barrier
(b) The first chapter to his new novel
(c) Tight friendships with the other passengers on the life raft
(d) An invisible avatar
5. Who now is Hiro's only companion?
(b) Tranny, the Fillipino boy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hiro believe is more efficient to negotiate the boarding of the Raft?
2. What does Y.T. notice about people that are brainwashed?
3. How does Hiro get his hands on the tablet?
4. Why does Uncle Enzo take a straight razor to his pant legs?
5. What remained dormant inside of humans?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some possible reasons for Uncle Enzo to seek revenge against L. Bob Rife?
2. What are possible reasons for Y.T.'s abduction to the Raft?
3. How does Hiro view Reason, and how can it be fixed?
4. How does Hiro release the Nam-Shub of Enki?
5. Although Raven is a murderer, he has some redeeming qualities. Name them.
6. How does Hiro learn more about the wireheads?
7. The Mafia man who has already met Y.T. earlier in the story now describes to Hiro in depth the five phase plan. What is it?
8. How has L. Bob Rife distributed the virus to the masses?
9. How do the Kouriers come to Y.T.'s rescue?
10. What does Hiro learn about Juanita in Chapter 42 and as a result decides to do?
This section contains 1,114 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)