|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't the other hackers help Hiro?
(a) They believe the duel between Hiro and Raven is a part of the show.
(b) They are too busy with the benefit for Da5id.
(c) They are all looking at the nude women.
(d) They don't care.
2. What does Hiro note about Port Sherman?
(a) The population has boomed in the normally small town since the Raft appeared.
(b) That it is a tiny town situated on the California coastline with a small population.
(c) That it only has one supermarket, one diner and two clothes shops with a tackle store between them.
(d) Port Sherman is situated at the base of a mountain, and that the weather is usually rainy.
3. What did Lagos find?
(a) Something that could control elite thinkers
(b) A key on the beach that led to a hidden passageway
(c) A translation for a long dead ancient language
(d) An outlet store in Port Sherman
4. What remained dormant inside of humans?
(a) The Metavirus
(b) The Avian flu
(c) Herpes Simplex
5. How many nude women hold scrolls when the bomb is deployed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing that Raven does better than harpooning?
2. What really seems to disturb Hiro?
3. With whom is the person in the one-man kayak allied?
4. What is L. Bob Rife's greatest opposition?
5. What distracts Raven during the chase?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are possible reasons for Y.T.'s abduction to the Raft?
2. How does Hiro manage to create an antidote to Snow Crash? Why do you think he didn't do this before and save himself the majority of the trouble?
3. Although Raven is a murderer, he has some redeeming qualities. Name them.
4. How does Hiro disarm the Snow Crash bomb?
5. What does Hiro learn about Juanita in Chapter 42 and as a result decides to do?
6. How does Fido sacrifice himself for Y.T.?
7. Great examples of loyalty are shown in Chapter 65. Name them
8. What are some possible reasons for Uncle Enzo to seek revenge against L. Bob Rife?
9. Why would the appearance of Raven be a welcome distraction to Y.T.?
10. Who wins the fight between Raven and Uncle Enzo?
This section contains 1,156 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)