|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two women that accompany Y.T.?
(a) Mary and Bernita
(b) Bonnie and Marla
(c) Melissa and Beatrice
(d) Bonnie and Clarice
2. Who does Raven talk to in the middle of his battle?
(a) L. Bob Rife
(b) Y.T.'s Mom
3. What really seems to disturb Hiro?
(a) The wireheads
(b) Y.T.'s encounter with Raven
(c) L. Bob Rife
(d) Hunger in Africa
4. What does Hiro think that Reason needs to be operational again?
(a) More uranium
(b) An oiling
(c) Some care and cleaning
(d) A software update
5. What else does Uncle Enzo remove?
(a) His socks and shoes
(b) His hat and t-shirt
(c) His headset
(d) His visor and goggles
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did L. Bob Rife find the Nam-Shub of Enki?
2. With what is a green flag associated?
3. What happens to Raven after he sleeps with Y.T?
4. What does Y.T. notice about people that are brainwashed?
5. What leads to Uncle Enzo's victory over Raven?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Kouriers come to Y.T.'s rescue?
2. What is L. Bob Rife's interest in Y.T. in Chapter 60?
3. How does Fido sacrifice himself for Y.T.?
4. Why would the appearance of Raven be a welcome distraction to Y.T.?
5. How does Hiro learn more about the wireheads?
6. How was glossalia suppressed?
7. What are some possible reasons for Hiro's discomfort in the knowledge that Y.T. and Raven slept together?
8. Who wins the fight between Raven and Uncle Enzo?
9. Fisheye tells Hiro that he is sure the pirates would listen to reason. Why would pirates listen to reason?
10. Rife is angry at Y.T. for delivering the package to Hiro. Why doesn't he kill her or infect her?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)