|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hiro find out about the wireheads?
(a) They still talk even though they are dead.
(b) They are annoying.
(c) They can dream.
(d) They are ruthless and unforgiving.
2. Where does Y.T. see Raven?
(a) Wandering around aimlessly on deck
(b) Sitting beside her
(c) Flying in the helicopter next to her
(d) In the Metaverse
3. Who kills Fisheye?
4. What is one of the most important skills of a Kourier?
(a) How to make deliveries fast
(b) How to go places without gaining attention
(c) How to read people
(d) How to avoid obstacles
5. What does Y.T. notice about people that are brainwashed?
(a) They smell bad.
(b) They eat raw fish that they scoop from the ocean.
(c) They are dirty.
(d) They never meet her in the eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Rife?
2. Who does Raven talk to in the middle of his battle?
3. Why do Rife's pilots swear allegiance to Uncle Enzo?
4. What is Hiro's next move?
5. Who or what discovers Y.T.?
Short Essay Questions
1. The Mafia man who has already met Y.T. earlier in the story now describes to Hiro in depth the five phase plan. What is it?
2. How does Fido sacrifice himself for Y.T.?
3. How has L. Bob Rife distributed the virus to the masses?
4. Great examples of loyalty are shown in Chapter 65. Name them
5. In Chapter 59, what is Hiro's plan to retrieve the tablets?
6. What is L. Bob Rife's interest in Y.T. in Chapter 60?
7. What do Raven and Y.T. have in common?
8. In Chapter 64, the chase between Hiro and Raven is even. Why?
9. How does Hiro view Reason, and how can it be fixed?
10. What does Hiro learn about Juanita in Chapter 42 and as a result decides to do?
This section contains 993 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)