|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Uncle Enzo remove?
(a) His headset
(b) His hat and t-shirt
(c) His visor and goggles
(d) His socks and shoes
2. Who would be waiting for anyone else who wanted to come in and finish the job that Raven started?
(a) Hiro and Y.T.
(b) Jaunita and Hiro
(c) Uncle Enzo and Mr. Lee
(d) Enki and Innana
3. Who ends up sacrificing themselves for Y.T.?
4. What remained dormant inside of humans?
(a) Herpes Simplex
(b) The Metavirus
(c) The Avian flu
5. Who kills Fisheye?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hiro's next move?
2. What happens to Raven after he sleeps with Y.T?
3. How does Y.T. attempt to escape the helicopter?
4. Letters appear on the back of the Kowloons' crew. What do they say?
5. How does Fisheye get the Pirates to listen to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hiro learn more about the wireheads?
2. What is L. Bob Rife's interest in Y.T. in Chapter 60?
3. What do Raven and Y.T. have in common?
4. The Mafia man who has already met Y.T. earlier in the story now describes to Hiro in depth the five phase plan. What is it?
5. Although Raven is a murderer, he has some redeeming qualities. Name them.
6. In Chapter 59, what is Hiro's plan to retrieve the tablets?
7. What does Hiro learn about Juanita in Chapter 42 and as a result decides to do?
8. Who wins the fight between Raven and Uncle Enzo?
9. Fisheye tells Hiro that he is sure the pirates would listen to reason. Why would pirates listen to reason?
10. What is a possible reason Hiro would take the inflatable dinghy to navigate the waters around the Raft rather than the powered boat?
This section contains 1,141 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)