|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hiro get through the daemons?
(a) He hits them with Snow Scan.
(b) He uses reason.
(c) He slashes at them with his Katana.
(d) He uses the invisible avatar he created.
2. Who ends up sacrificing themselves for Y.T.?
3. Why does Raven help the Orthos?
(a) They promised to make him a very rich man.
(b) They showed him what was killing him.
(c) They promised to give him whatever woman he wanted.
(d) They promised to get back at those that had wronged him.
4. What do the 'Raft Gargoyles' do?
(a) They anticipate attacks.
(b) They communicate with each other and control the masses on the raft.
(c) They dance.
(d) They wander around aimlessly.
5. Who rescues Hiro from the wireheads?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hiro put back together all the pieces of the tablet?
2. How does Hiro disable the Snow Crash bomb?
3. What does Fisheye want to do for Uncle Enzo?
4. Who is the nice girl that loves Fido?
5. How many nude women hold scrolls when the bomb is deployed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Fisheye tells Hiro that he is sure the pirates would listen to reason. Why would pirates listen to reason?
2. What does Hiro learn about Juanita in Chapter 42 and as a result decides to do?
3. How does Hiro view Reason, and how can it be fixed?
4. Great examples of loyalty are shown in Chapter 65. Name them
5. Rife is angry at Y.T. for delivering the package to Hiro. Why doesn't he kill her or infect her?
6. What could be a possible reason for Hiro talking about his father to Raven?
7. How was glossalia suppressed?
8. What are some possible reasons for Hiro's discomfort in the knowledge that Y.T. and Raven slept together?
9. Who wins the fight between Raven and Uncle Enzo?
10. What are possible reasons for Y.T.'s abduction to the Raft?
This section contains 1,039 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)