|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hiro find in the Metaverse?
2. Who approaches the life raft?
(a) Raven and Y.T. on their date
(b) L. Bob Rife
(c) The Pirates of the Caribbean
(d) The Bruce Lee Pirates
3. Who were the two people who re-established the Cult of Asherah?
(a) Little John and the Sheriff of Nottingham
(b) Reverend Wayne and L. Bob Rife
(c) Reverend L. Bob Rife and Wayne
(d) Reverend William and L. Bob Rife
4. Who is seated in the one-man kayak?
5. What does Hiro discover about the Raft?
(a) That it is ground zero for the Snow Crash.
(b) That it is absolutely massive.
(c) That it is all controlled remotely.
(d) That it is made of floating ethnic neighborhoods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing Raven does before he parts from Y.T.?
2. Where does the daemon lead Hiro?
3. What is one of the most important skills of a Kourier?
4. What program does Hiro find particularity useful?
5. Letters appear on the back of the Kowloons' crew. What do they say?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who wins the fight between Raven and Uncle Enzo?
2. What are some of the perks of a relationship with Raven?
3. What are possible reasons for Y.T.'s abduction to the Raft?
4. What is L. Bob Rife's interest in Y.T. in Chapter 60?
5. What are some possible reasons the Mafia may have taken an interest in opposing the Orthos?
6. What are some possible reasons for Uncle Enzo to seek revenge against L. Bob Rife?
7. How does Hiro view Reason, and how can it be fixed?
8. Rife is angry at Y.T. for delivering the package to Hiro. Why doesn't he kill her or infect her?
9. What do Raven and Y.T. have in common?
10. What is a possible reason Hiro would take the inflatable dinghy to navigate the waters around the Raft rather than the powered boat?
This section contains 1,106 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)