|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who now is Hiro's only companion?
(a) Tranny, the Fillipino boy
2. What leads to Uncle Enzo's victory over Raven?
(a) His diplomacy
(b) His activation of the Narrow Cone Tuned Shock Wave Projector
(c) His caustic tongue
(d) His sharp wit
3. What does Hiro want of the librarian?
(a) The ancient texts referring to the Nam-Shub of Enki
(b) A guide to assaulting a ship at sea
(c) Blueprints of the aircraft carrier
(d) A guide to creating weaponry from bits of garbage
4. What is Hiro's plan?
(a) To help all the refugees escape.
(b) To rescue Y.T. from Raven.
(c) He doesn't have one.
(d) To intercept L. Bob Rife.
5. Who did Lagos approach with information?
(b) L. Bob Rife
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Y.T. attempt to escape the helicopter?
2. What did Lagos find?
3. How does Hiro get through the daemons?
4. Who does Hiro find in the Metaverse?
5. What does Y.T. notice about people that are brainwashed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was glossalia suppressed?
2. What are some possible reasons the Mafia may have taken an interest in opposing the Orthos?
3. How does Hiro manage to create an antidote to Snow Crash? Why do you think he didn't do this before and save himself the majority of the trouble?
4. What are some of the perks of a relationship with Raven?
5. What does Hiro learn about Juanita in Chapter 42 and as a result decides to do?
6. How does Hiro disarm the Snow Crash bomb?
7. Hiro finds Raven in the Metaverse. What is Raven doing?
8. What are some possible reasons for Hiro's discomfort in the knowledge that Y.T. and Raven slept together?
9. What could be a possible reason for Hiro talking about his father to Raven?
10. What do Raven and Y.T. have in common?
This section contains 1,112 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)