|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hiro find out about the wireheads?
(a) They still talk even though they are dead.
(b) They can dream.
(c) They are ruthless and unforgiving.
(d) They are annoying.
2. Where does Hiro believe the priests are staying?
(a) Port Hardy
(b) Port Sherman
(c) Cape Canaveral
(d) Portland Oregon
3. What leads to Uncle Enzo's victory over Raven?
(a) His caustic tongue
(b) His diplomacy
(c) His activation of the Narrow Cone Tuned Shock Wave Projector
(d) His sharp wit
4. What did Lagos find?
(a) An outlet store in Port Sherman
(b) Something that could control elite thinkers
(c) A key on the beach that led to a hidden passageway
(d) A translation for a long dead ancient language
5. What do the people with the antennae on the back of their heads do to prisoners?
(a) Keep them under control
(b) Force them to square dance
(c) Befriend them and feed them chocolate
(d) Torture them for information
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Rife hire to help him create a Snow Crash Bomb?
2. Who approaches the life raft?
3. Why don't the other hackers help Hiro?
4. What is one of the most important skills of a Kourier?
5. Why is Juanita bleeding?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was glossalia suppressed?
2. How does Hiro release the Nam-Shub of Enki?
3. The Mafia man who has already met Y.T. earlier in the story now describes to Hiro in depth the five phase plan. What is it?
4. How does Hiro view Reason, and how can it be fixed?
5. Fisheye tells Hiro that he is sure the pirates would listen to reason. Why would pirates listen to reason?
6. What is a possible reason Hiro would take the inflatable dinghy to navigate the waters around the Raft rather than the powered boat?
7. What do Raven and Y.T. have in common?
8. Great examples of loyalty are shown in Chapter 65. Name them
9. In Chapter 64, the chase between Hiro and Raven is even. Why?
10. In Chapter 59, what is Hiro's plan to retrieve the tablets?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)