|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the nice girl that loves Fido?
(b) Y.T.'s Mom
2. How can Hiro get Raven out of the Metaverse?
(a) By asking him politely to cease and desist
(b) By decapitating his avatar
(c) By causing him to crash his bike
(d) By telling him Y.T. is in danger
3. What did Lagos find?
(a) Something that could control elite thinkers
(b) A key on the beach that led to a hidden passageway
(c) A translation for a long dead ancient language
(d) An outlet store in Port Sherman
4. What remained dormant inside of humans?
(a) Herpes Simplex
(b) The Metavirus
(d) The Avian flu
5. Where does the daemon lead Hiro?
(a) Back outside
(b) To a waiting room
(c) To a desk where Ng sits
(d) Down a long hallway to a bathroom
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fisheye want to do for Uncle Enzo?
2. What is the only thing that Raven does better than harpooning?
3. Who is on the Raft with Hiro?
4. What does Hiro do with Reason?
5. What does Hiro believe is more efficient to negotiate the boarding of the Raft?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has L. Bob Rife distributed the virus to the masses?
2. What does Hiro learn about Juanita in Chapter 42 and as a result decides to do?
3. Great examples of loyalty are shown in Chapter 65. Name them
4. Fisheye tells Hiro that he is sure the pirates would listen to reason. Why would pirates listen to reason?
5. Although Raven is a murderer, he has some redeeming qualities. Name them.
6. What are possible reasons for Y.T.'s abduction to the Raft?
7. Why do you think Fisheye is more concerned about what Uncle Enzo will think more than his own life?
8. The Mafia man who has already met Y.T. earlier in the story now describes to Hiro in depth the five phase plan. What is it?
9. In Chapter 59, what is Hiro's plan to retrieve the tablets?
10. How was glossalia suppressed?
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)