|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is considered high luxury for the Raft?
(a) Filet Mignon
(b) Any food they could possibly desire
(c) A room with a view
(d) A whole shipping container
2. What is the last thing Raven does before he parts from Y.T.?
(a) Kisses her on the cheek
(b) Kisses her on the mouth
(c) Tells her she's gorgeous
(d) Gives her his room number
3. Against whom is Uncle Enzo fighting?
(b) L. Bob Rife
4. What do the people with the antennae on the back of their heads do to prisoners?
(a) Torture them for information
(b) Keep them under control
(c) Befriend them and feed them chocolate
(d) Force them to square dance
5. Where do Y.T. and Raven go?
(a) Back to the mainland
(b) To Las Vegas to get married
(c) To a high class area of the Raft
(d) Back to Port Sherman
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hiro disable the Snow Crash bomb?
2. What is odd about Y.T.'s abduction?
3. Where does Y.T. see Raven?
4. Who is the nice girl that loves Fido?
5. How does Hiro get his hands on the tablet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What could be a possible reason for Hiro talking about his father to Raven?
2. Who wins the fight between Raven and Uncle Enzo?
3. How does Hiro release the Nam-Shub of Enki?
4. What do Raven and Y.T. have in common?
5. What does Hiro learn about Juanita in Chapter 42 and as a result decides to do?
6. Although Raven is a murderer, he has some redeeming qualities. Name them.
7. Fisheye tells Hiro that he is sure the pirates would listen to reason. Why would pirates listen to reason?
8. What are some possible reasons for Hiro's discomfort in the knowledge that Y.T. and Raven slept together?
9. In Chapter 64, the chase between Hiro and Raven is even. Why?
10. What are some of the perks of a relationship with Raven?
This section contains 1,138 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)