|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L. Bob Rife start his career in sports, and what did he do afterward?
(a) L. Bob worked as a water boy and then joined the U.S. Navy.
(b) L. Bob coached in Sacramento and then turned golf pro.
(c) L. Bob started in Texas as a commentator and then worked with his uncle in the oil buesiness.
(d) L. Bob played football in L.A. and then retired to coaching.
2. Who is Hiro looking for at the Snooze-N-Cruise?
(a) Charlie Williams
(b) Susan Miller
(c) Sylvia Knittel
(d) Chuck Wrightson
3. What is Y.T.'s destination?
(a) Reverend Wayne's Pearly Gates #1106
(b) Los Angeles
(c) Hollywood California
(d) Beverly Hills
4. What does Hiro do to the large white man?
(a) Slices off the man's head with his katana
(b) Throws a lighter to him
(c) Bends down and ties the large man's shoelaces together
(d) Invites him for coffee
5. Who is the common recipient of all donations and founder of the Pearly Gates?
(a) L. Bob Rife
(b) Reverend Wayne Bedford
(d) The Librarian
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the briefcase recovered from T-Bone's BMW?
2. What does the large white man ask of Hiro?
3. What quadrant do Hiro and Da5id go to check out?
4. What is the Deliverators real name?
5. What does Juanita want Hiro to avoid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What things are revealed in Chapter 20 to make Raven a more formidable adversary than previously realized?
2. Who is Da5id?
3. What did Enki do to humanities words?
4. What does Chapter 37 reveal about the US Government?
5. What is the Metaverse and how is it viewed by those who spend the most amount of time there?
6. What is a Nam-Shub?
7. What are Avatars?
8. In Chapter 39, what do we learn about Raven and the Orthos?
9. For the first time in this book, the effects of the drug Snow Crash are revealed to Hiro. What are they?
10. In Chapter 10, there is an underlying theme that goes to extremes. What is this theme and what are some examples so far in the book?
This section contains 1,112 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)