|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lagos think Sumerian gods were?
(a) Humans with special powers
(b) Holographic images
(c) Normal people with the ability to coerce people into doing their bidding
(d) Sociological and psychological manipulators
2. Who or what comes to see that the job is accomplished on time?
(a) The Mafia copter
(b) The timekeeper
(c) The competition
(d) The media van
3. How does the Raft navigate?
(a) It doesn't; it floats around using ocean currents.
(b) It doesn't; it's anchored in one place.
(c) It uses a sail and a pole boy.
(d) It uses sophisticated engines.
4. What is Y.T.'s Mom's manager's name?
5. What does Hiro consider Enki to be?
(a) The first hacker
(b) A highly intelligent person
(c) A god
(d) A highly deluded man
Short Answer Questions
1. What feature does Y.T. activate on her new plank that enables her escape?
2. To whom does Y.T. deliver a package?
3. What quadrant do Hiro and Da5id go to check out?
4. What did the woman with the shaved head do on the raft?
5. Who is Hiro looking for at the Snooze-N-Cruise?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chapter 37 reveal about the US Government?
2. What things are revealed in Chapter 20 to make Raven a more formidable adversary than previously realized?
3. Who is Da5id?
4. A foreboding character is introduced in Chapter 15. Who is he and what is foreshadowed in this chapter?
5. According the the Librarian in Chapter 30, what are some links between the Cult of Asherah and the Bible?
6. What is a Nam-Shub?
7. What are Avatars?
8. More ethnic stereotyping is revealed in Chapter 40. How do people from the New South Africa franchise treat Hiro?
9. What is revealed in Y.T.'s relationship to her mom?
10. Why might a big wig like Uncle Enzo want to meet Y.T. Kourier, and how does he go about arranging such a meeting?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)