|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the drug of choice in the Sacrifice Zone?
(b) Snow Crash
2. What is the name of the peacekeeping force in the White Columns burbclave?
(a) MetaCops Unlimited
(b) White Columns Police
(c) White Knights
(d) Columns Commandants
3. With what animal did Asherah associate?
4. Why can't anything touch Da5id?
(a) The avatar protects him.
(b) He takes vitamins.
(c) He's got a big bodyguard.
(d) He's on antiviral medication.
5. Where did L. Bob Rife start his career in sports, and what did he do afterward?
(a) L. Bob worked as a water boy and then joined the U.S. Navy.
(b) L. Bob started in Texas as a commentator and then worked with his uncle in the oil buesiness.
(c) L. Bob coached in Sacramento and then turned golf pro.
(d) L. Bob played football in L.A. and then retired to coaching.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Y.T. escape the Fed guys?
2. At first glance, the Deliverator appears to be more like what?
3. What did the woman with the shaved head do on the raft?
4. What does Y.T. fling at the computer screen?
5. What attaches itself to the Deliverator and ends up helping him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why might a big wig like Uncle Enzo want to meet Y.T. Kourier, and how does he go about arranging such a meeting?
2. What is the Black Sun?
3. What is the Sacrifice Zone?
4. What things are revealed in Chapter 20 to make Raven a more formidable adversary than previously realized?
5. In Chapter 33, we learn more about Enki and his history. What is notable to Hiro?
6. There are two new additions in Hiro's office within the Metaverse. What are they and what are their functions?
7. What is atypical of what appears to be a typical drug deal?
8. What is revealed in Y.T.'s relationship to her mom?
9. In Chapter 38 we see what we would consider violations to our right to privacy. What does Y.T.'s mother put up with working for the Feds?
10. How is it apparent the control Hiro has over the information system?
This section contains 1,114 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)