|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main question wanted from Y.T.'s mom is regarding _________________________________.
(a) International regulations
(b) Improper use of her time at her workstation
(c) Spyware and Virus removal
(d) What Y.T. told her mother about the virus
2. Who theorized that the Tower of Babel actually occurred?
(c) A philosopher
(d) The Librarian
3. How does Y.T. escape the Fed guys?
(a) She issues a command to her uniform that shocks them via her wrist cuffs.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She tells them a long and boring story.
(d) She sprays them with bullets.
4. What is the name of the peacekeeping force in the White Columns burbclave?
(a) MetaCops Unlimited
(b) Columns Commandants
(c) White Columns Police
(d) White Knights
5. Of what does the story of Enki remind Hiro?
(a) The story of Babel
(b) His responsibilities
(c) His date with Y.T.
(d) The way he feels about Da5id
Short Answer Questions
1. What quadrant do Hiro and Da5id go to check out?
2. Around what does the questioning by the polygraph proctor center?
3. What attaches itself to the Deliverator and ends up helping him?
4. What does Ng tell Y.T. to do with the vial when she has it?
5. Who is Uncle Enzo waiting to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Da5id?
2. What does Chapter 37 reveal about the US Government?
3. In Chapter 39, what do we learn about Raven and the Orthos?
4. For the first time in this book, the effects of the drug Snow Crash are revealed to Hiro. What are they?
5. What is the Black Sun?
6. What are some possible reasons that Y.T. might feel uncomfortable around the people of Griffith Park and the Falabalas?
7. When Y.T. enters Fedland, what else can we note about the present government?
8. More ethnic stereotyping is revealed in Chapter 40. How do people from the New South Africa franchise treat Hiro?
9. How does the Raft navigate?
10. According the the Librarian in Chapter 30, what are some links between the Cult of Asherah and the Bible?
This section contains 1,168 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)