|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the Snow Crash done to Da5id?
(a) Intercepted an ambulance
(b) Smashed it to pieces
(c) Restored complicated plans
(d) Crashed his brain
2. To what does Y.T. compare the Snow Crash?
(a) A computer virus
(b) A cult
(c) A steroid
(d) A plague
3. What does Y.T. fling at the computer screen?
(a) A picture of her father
(b) A picture of her as a baby
(c) An award that Y.T. had gotten as a kid
(d) An award her mother had won
4. Where do Hiro Protagonist and Vitaly Chernobyl live?
(a) In a twenty-by-thirty foot U-Stor-It unit in Inglewood, California
(b) In a high rise in Los Angeles
(c) In a basement suite in Sacramento
(d) In a house on acreage in Oregon
5. What is Ng's specialty?
(a) High tech security
(b) Computer hacking
(c) Computer piracy
(d) Neurological research
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ng tell Y.T. to do with the vial when she has it?
2. What happens after Y.T. picks up the briefcase?
3. Who is the common recipient of all donations and founder of the Pearly Gates?
4. The Deliverator used to have another job description. What was it?
5. What is the En?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 33, we learn more about Enki and his history. What is notable to Hiro?
2. A foreboding character is introduced in Chapter 15. Who is he and what is foreshadowed in this chapter?
3. Other than Hiro's ability with computers and programming, we see that he has other skills that are revealed in Chapter 11. What are they?
4. What is the Black Sun?
5. When Y.T. enters Fedland, what else can we note about the present government?
6. What is a Nam-Shub?
7. What does Chapter 37 reveal about the US Government?
8. What are Metacops?
9. In Chapter 10, there is an underlying theme that goes to extremes. What is this theme and what are some examples so far in the book?
10. For the first time in this book, the effects of the drug Snow Crash are revealed to Hiro. What are they?
This section contains 1,118 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)