|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the En?
(a) The basis for the words of English
(b) A high priest that guards the me of the society written on clay tablets
(c) A police patrolman who fines people for breaking pottery at the local flower shop
(d) A letter that follows M
2. What does Juanita want Hiro to avoid?
(a) The big board
(b) Snow Crash
(c) L. Bob Rife
3. Who or what comes to see that the job is accomplished on time?
(a) The timekeeper
(b) The Mafia copter
(c) The media van
(d) The competition
4. What is the Snow Crash?
(b) A computer virus
(c) Distilled water from a fountain in Venezuela
(d) Distilled blood serum laced with cocaine
5. How does Y.T. agree to split the proceeds of the intel she provides?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the briefcase recovered from T-Bone's BMW?
2. What 'thing' has taken the taxi drivers?
3. What is Nam-Shub?
4. What does Hiro do to the large white man?
5. What important job does Y.T. accomplish in time for the Mafia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chapter 37 reveal about the US Government?
2. Why might a big wig like Uncle Enzo want to meet Y.T. Kourier, and how does he go about arranging such a meeting?
3. What are Metacops?
4. In Chapter 38 we see what we would consider violations to our right to privacy. What does Y.T.'s mother put up with working for the Feds?
5. What are Avatars?
6. Why is the Deliverator so disturbed by the idea that the pizza he delivers might be late?
7. What is the link between the virus, the drug and L. Bob Rife?
8. Uncle Enzo takes a real liking to Y.T. in Chapter 21. Why?
9. In Chapter 33, we learn more about Enki and his history. What is notable to Hiro?
10. What is revealed in Y.T.'s relationship to her mom?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)