|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is standing with Y.T.'s Mom's manager?
(a) The head of state
(c) The President
(d) The polygraph proctor
2. What does Raven throw at Hiro?
(a) A briefcase
(b) A package
(c) A spear
(d) A rock
3. How does Y.T. escape the Fed guys?
(a) She sprays them with bullets.
(b) She tells them a long and boring story.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She issues a command to her uniform that shocks them via her wrist cuffs.
4. What did the woman with the shaved head do on the raft?
(a) Gave blood till her veins didn't work
(b) Attempted to discover the antidote
(c) Administered care to others there
(d) Tried to warn the president his life was in danger
5. Who's body does Squeaky show to Hiro?
(a) An enforcer
(b) Sushi K
Short Answer Questions
1. From where do Vitaly Chernobyl and the Meltdowns hail?
2. Where did L. Bob Rife start his career in sports, and what did he do afterward?
3. For whom does Y.T.'s mother work?
4. How does Y.T. agree to split the proceeds of the intel she provides?
5. What does Squeaky reveal about Raven?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why might a big wig like Uncle Enzo want to meet Y.T. Kourier, and how does he go about arranging such a meeting?
2. What things are revealed in Chapter 20 to make Raven a more formidable adversary than previously realized?
3. What is the Metaverse and how is it viewed by those who spend the most amount of time there?
4. According the the Librarian in Chapter 30, what are some links between the Cult of Asherah and the Bible?
5. What does Chapter 37 reveal about the US Government?
6. A foreboding character is introduced in Chapter 15. Who is he and what is foreshadowed in this chapter?
7. In Chapter 38 we see what we would consider violations to our right to privacy. What does Y.T.'s mother put up with working for the Feds?
8. In Chapter 33, we learn more about Enki and his history. What is notable to Hiro?
9. What is atypical of what appears to be a typical drug deal?
10. What did Enki do to humanities words?
This section contains 1,079 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)