|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the common recipient of all donations and founder of the Pearly Gates?
(a) The Librarian
(c) L. Bob Rife
(d) Reverend Wayne Bedford
2. What vehicle does Y.T. take?
(a) A bus
(b) A BMW
(c) A minivan
(d) An unattended taxi
3. What is Ng's specialty?
(a) Neurological research
(b) Computer piracy
(c) Computer hacking
(d) High tech security
4. The main question wanted from Y.T.'s mom is regarding _________________________________.
(a) Improper use of her time at her workstation
(b) Spyware and Virus removal
(c) What Y.T. told her mother about the virus
(d) International regulations
5. What is Y.T.'s destination?
(a) Beverly Hills
(b) Los Angeles
(c) Reverend Wayne's Pearly Gates #1106
(d) Hollywood California
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the En?
2. Where did the armless avatar go?
3. What is the name of the virtual world that Hiro works in after losing his pizza delivery job?
4. Who else is standing with Y.T.'s Mom's manager?
5. Who picks up Hiro in a helicopter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Raft navigate?
2. Why is the Deliverator so disturbed by the idea that the pizza he delivers might be late?
3. In Chapter 33, we learn more about Enki and his history. What is notable to Hiro?
4. For the first time in this book, the effects of the drug Snow Crash are revealed to Hiro. What are they?
5. Uncle Enzo takes a real liking to Y.T. in Chapter 21. Why?
6. How is it apparent the control Hiro has over the information system?
7. In Chapter 39, what do we learn about Raven and the Orthos?
8. More ethnic stereotyping is revealed in Chapter 40. How do people from the New South Africa franchise treat Hiro?
9. What is the link between the virus, the drug and L. Bob Rife?
10. According the the Librarian in Chapter 30, what are some links between the Cult of Asherah and the Bible?
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)