|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What limits an avatar's appearance?
(a) The area they are located in
(b) The length of time of their existence
(c) The user's computer equipment
(d) The current style or fashion
2. What does Y.T. fling at the computer screen?
(a) An award her mother had won
(b) A picture of her as a baby
(c) An award that Y.T. had gotten as a kid
(d) A picture of her father
3. What feature does Y.T. activate on her new plank that enables her escape?
(b) The Narrow Cone Tuned Shock Wave Projector
(c) The Narrow Cone Tuned Wormhole Projector
(d) The Ultrasonic Shield
4. How does the Raft navigate?
(a) It doesn't; it floats around using ocean currents.
(b) It uses sophisticated engines.
(c) It uses a sail and a pole boy.
(d) It doesn't; it's anchored in one place.
5. Who does Y.T. find herself working for for the first time?
(a) The Government
(b) The Enforcers
(d) The Mafia
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Vitaly and the Meltdowns do now?
2. Who does Juanita want Hiro to meet?
3. From whose point of view is this chapter narrated?
4. The main question wanted from Y.T.'s mom is regarding _________________________________.
5. With what animal did Asherah associate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Sacrifice Zone?
2. What are Metacops?
3. Uncle Enzo takes a real liking to Y.T. in Chapter 21. Why?
4. What is revealed in Y.T.'s relationship to her mom?
5. In Chapter 39, what do we learn about Raven and the Orthos?
6. There are two new additions in Hiro's office within the Metaverse. What are they and what are their functions?
7. What are some possible reasons that Y.T. might feel uncomfortable around the people of Griffith Park and the Falabalas?
8. How does the Raft navigate?
9. What is a Nam-Shub?
10. Why might a big wig like Uncle Enzo want to meet Y.T. Kourier, and how does he go about arranging such a meeting?
This section contains 1,055 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)