|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Snow Crash?
(a) Distilled blood serum laced with cocaine
(b) Distilled water from a fountain in Venezuela
(d) A computer virus
2. At first glance, the Deliverator appears to be more like what?
(a) Deliverator looks like a salesman.
(b) Deliverator appears to be slow witted.
(c) Deliverator looks more like an elementary school teacher.
(d) Part of a paramilitary organization instead of pizza delivery.
3. What does Raven throw at Hiro?
(a) A briefcase
(b) A spear
(c) A rock
(d) A package
4. What is the drug of choice in the Sacrifice Zone?
(b) Snow Crash
5. How does Y.T. agree to split the proceeds of the intel she provides?
Short Answer Questions
1. What limits an avatar's appearance?
2. What important job does Y.T. accomplish in time for the Mafia?
3. Who is Fido really?
4. What does Y.T. wonder whether Fido is?
5. What is the En?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Black Sun?
2. What are Avatars?
3. What are some possible reasons that Y.T. might feel uncomfortable around the people of Griffith Park and the Falabalas?
4. More ethnic stereotyping is revealed in Chapter 40. How do people from the New South Africa franchise treat Hiro?
5. Other than Hiro's ability with computers and programming, we see that he has other skills that are revealed in Chapter 11. What are they?
6. What does Chapter 37 reveal about the US Government?
7. In Chapter 10, there is an underlying theme that goes to extremes. What is this theme and what are some examples so far in the book?
8. What did Enki do to humanities words?
9. Why is the Deliverator so disturbed by the idea that the pizza he delivers might be late?
10. What is the Sacrifice Zone?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)