|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Y.T. escape the Fed guys?
(a) She issues a command to her uniform that shocks them via her wrist cuffs.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She tells them a long and boring story.
(d) She sprays them with bullets.
2. For whom does Y.T. discover a new loyalty?
(a) The Feds
(b) Uncle Enzo
(d) The Government
3. Who accepts Hiro's invitation to perform?
(c) The Crips
(d) Sushi K
4. Who does Jason think is interested in him?
(a) Uncle Enzo
(b) His secretary
(d) Sushi K
5. Why didn't Hiro get infected?
(a) He wasn't looking directly into the bitmap.
(b) He is immune.
(c) He didn't touch Da5id.
(d) He wore a mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle does Y.T. take?
2. What does Squeaky reveal about Raven?
3. Who does Y.T. find herself working for for the first time?
4. What is the High Priest carrying as he approaches Y.T.?
5. From where do Vitaly Chernobyl and the Meltdowns hail?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Sacrifice Zone?
2. Why is the Deliverator so disturbed by the idea that the pizza he delivers might be late?
3. Why might a big wig like Uncle Enzo want to meet Y.T. Kourier, and how does he go about arranging such a meeting?
4. For the first time in this book, the effects of the drug Snow Crash are revealed to Hiro. What are they?
5. What is revealed in Y.T.'s relationship to her mom?
6. What things are revealed in Chapter 20 to make Raven a more formidable adversary than previously realized?
7. More ethnic stereotyping is revealed in Chapter 40. How do people from the New South Africa franchise treat Hiro?
8. What is a Nam-Shub?
9. What is the Metaverse and how is it viewed by those who spend the most amount of time there?
10. What is atypical of what appears to be a typical drug deal?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)