|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is seated in the one-man kayak?
2. Why does Uncle Enzo take a straight razor to his pant legs?
(a) So he can impress the ladies.
(b) So he is in fashion.
(c) To stop them from getting wet.
(d) So they don't make noise against his leg hair.
3. With whom is the person in the one-man kayak allied?
(a) The Mafia
(b) The Orthos
(c) L Bob Rife
4. How does Hiro get through the daemons?
(a) He uses the invisible avatar he created.
(b) He uses reason.
(c) He slashes at them with his Katana.
(d) He hits them with Snow Scan.
5. Who picks Y.T. up from the airport?
(a) Y.T.'s Mom
6. Who would be waiting for anyone else who wanted to come in and finish the job that Raven started?
(a) Hiro and Y.T.
(b) Uncle Enzo and Mr. Lee
(c) Jaunita and Hiro
(d) Enki and Innana
7. To whom does Y.T. find herself attracted?
(a) A nondescript Russian
(c) L Bob Rife
(d) Dmitri Ravinoff, or Raven
8. What disturbs Hiro's connection to the Metaverse?
(a) Gunfire and Wireheads communicating his position
(b) The thought of Y.T. and Raven together
(c) A power surge
(d) A French diplomat asking him to borrow his connection
9. How does Hiro put back together all the pieces of the tablet?
(a) He works painstakingly like doing a puzzle.
(b) He creates a mold and then a plaster replica.
(c) He takes a photo and sends it to the Librarian.
(d) He glues them together.
10. What is considered high luxury for the Raft?
(a) Filet Mignon
(b) A whole shipping container
(c) A room with a view
(d) Any food they could possibly desire
11. Who now is Hiro's only companion?
(d) Tranny, the Fillipino boy
12. What happens to Rife?
(a) He gets blown up when Fido jumps into the plane's jet engines.
(b) He is apprehended and in Uncle Enzo's custody.
(c) He escapes.
(d) He turns himself in.
13. There are two people, groups of people, or things that show great loyalty. What are they?
(a) Hiro and Enki
(b) L. Bob Rife and Raven
(c) Juanita and Y.T.
(d) Fido and the Kouriers
14. What does Hiro want of the librarian?
(a) Blueprints of the aircraft carrier
(b) The ancient texts referring to the Nam-Shub of Enki
(c) A guide to creating weaponry from bits of garbage
(d) A guide to assaulting a ship at sea
15. How does Y.T. attempt to escape the helicopter?
(a) She threatens to jump.
(b) She begs and pleads to be let free.
(c) She throws a fire extinguisher at one of the crew.
(d) She zaps a crew member.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Rife's pilots swear allegiance to Uncle Enzo?
2. Where does Hiro believe the priests are staying?
3. What is the last thing Raven does before he parts from Y.T.?
4. Who did Rife hire to help him create a Snow Crash Bomb?
5. What is Phase Five?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)