|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ends up sacrificing themselves for Y.T.?
2. What does Y.T. notice about people that are brainwashed?
(a) They smell bad.
(b) They are dirty.
(c) They eat raw fish that they scoop from the ocean.
(d) They never meet her in the eye.
3. What does Hiro believe is more efficient to negotiate the boarding of the Raft?
(a) His bike
(c) The pirate boats dinghy
4. How does Y.T. know that Raven isn't mad at her?
(a) He looks at her and is smiling.
(b) He mouths the words from the other helicopter.
(c) He slides down with her.
(d) He screams it to her.
5. What does Hiro note about Port Sherman?
(a) That it is a tiny town situated on the California coastline with a small population.
(b) Port Sherman is situated at the base of a mountain, and that the weather is usually rainy.
(c) That it only has one supermarket, one diner and two clothes shops with a tackle store between them.
(d) The population has boomed in the normally small town since the Raft appeared.
6. Where does the daemon lead Hiro?
(a) Back outside
(b) To a desk where Ng sits
(c) Down a long hallway to a bathroom
(d) To a waiting room
7. Who did Rife hire to help him create a Snow Crash Bomb?
(a) The US government
(c) The Wireheads
8. What is odd about Y.T.'s abduction?
(a) She wasn't given the Snow Crash virus.
(b) She was given a guest appearance on Oprah.
(c) She was showered with gems and jewels.
(d) She was allowed to go free.
9. What else besides an Antidote does Hiro create?
(a) A missile barrier
(b) An invisible avatar
(c) The first chapter to his new novel
(d) Tight friendships with the other passengers on the life raft
10. What is Phase Five?
(a) A big breakfast
(b) A big lunch
(c) The elimination of the Raft
(d) The capture of Hiro
11. What does Hiro want of the librarian?
(a) A guide to creating weaponry from bits of garbage
(b) Blueprints of the aircraft carrier
(c) A guide to assaulting a ship at sea
(d) The ancient texts referring to the Nam-Shub of Enki
12. Who approaches the life raft?
(a) The Pirates of the Caribbean
(b) L. Bob Rife
(c) The Bruce Lee Pirates
(d) Raven and Y.T. on their date
13. Letters appear on the back of the Kowloons' crew. What do they say?
14. What does Fisheye want to do for Uncle Enzo?
(a) Find a new map
(b) Bring in ships
(c) Rescue Y.T.
(d) Bring him gold and silver
15. Why do Rife's pilots swear allegiance to Uncle Enzo?
(a) They were bribed with millions of dollars.
(b) They wanted Uncle Enzo to like them.
(c) They all witnessed any opposition come to violent ends.
(d) They wanted to avoid jail time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads to Uncle Enzo's victory over Raven?
2. Pairs of Russians run past Hiro towards ______________________.
3. Who does Hiro find in the Metaverse?
4. There are two people, groups of people, or things that show great loyalty. What are they?
5. How were Raven and Hiro's fathers blinded?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)