|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hiro believe the priests are staying?
(a) Cape Canaveral
(b) Portland Oregon
(c) Port Sherman
(d) Port Hardy
2. What happens to Rife?
(a) He escapes.
(b) He is apprehended and in Uncle Enzo's custody.
(c) He turns himself in.
(d) He gets blown up when Fido jumps into the plane's jet engines.
3. What is the last thing Raven does before he parts from Y.T.?
(a) Tells her she's gorgeous
(b) Kisses her on the cheek
(c) Kisses her on the mouth
(d) Gives her his room number
4. What does Hiro call the antidote to the Snow Crash Virus?
(a) Snow Freeze
(b) Snow Melt
(c) Snow Scan
(d) Snow Slide
5. What happens to Raven after he sleeps with Y.T?
(a) He tells her he loves her.
(b) He thanks her and goes to sleep.
(c) He kisses her deeply.
(d) He passes out from her Dentata.
6. How does Y.T. feel about Raven?
(a) She doesn't want anything to do with him.
(b) She still has feelings for him, despite their situation.
(c) She feels betrayed by the fact that he is an agent of the enemy.
(d) She is hurt by the fact that he tried to kill Hiro.
7. Why is Juanita bleeding?
(a) She cut the wire going into her head.
(b) Hiro hit her.
(c) She slipped and fell.
(d) One of the other wireheads hit her.
8. Why do Rife's pilots swear allegiance to Uncle Enzo?
(a) They wanted to avoid jail time.
(b) They were bribed with millions of dollars.
(c) They all witnessed any opposition come to violent ends.
(d) They wanted Uncle Enzo to like them.
9. What do the 'Raft Gargoyles' do?
(a) They dance.
(b) They communicate with each other and control the masses on the raft.
(c) They anticipate attacks.
(d) They wander around aimlessly.
10. What was Raven's long term plan?
(a) To nuke the US
(b) To travel
(c) To marry Y.T.
(d) To go to university
11. How were Raven and Hiro's fathers blinded?
(a) They were subjected to torture in which their eyes were removed.
(b) The Americans dropped the bomb on Nagasaki.
(c) They ran into a tree in the dark and got their eyes punctured by low branches.
(d) They were both born that way.
12. How does Fisheye get the Pirates to listen to him?
(a) He is polite and friendly.
(b) He uses "reason."
(c) He threatens their genitals.
(d) He calmly asks their permission to commandeer their boat.
13. What is considered high luxury for the Raft?
(a) Filet Mignon
(b) A whole shipping container
(c) A room with a view
(d) Any food they could possibly desire
14. What else does Uncle Enzo remove?
(a) His headset
(b) His hat and t-shirt
(c) His socks and shoes
(d) His visor and goggles
15. Why does Raven help the Orthos?
(a) They promised to get back at those that had wronged him.
(b) They promised to give him whatever woman he wanted.
(c) They showed him what was killing him.
(d) They promised to make him a very rich man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hiro think that Reason needs to be operational again?
2. What are the names of the two women that accompany Y.T.?
3. What really seems to disturb Hiro?
4. Who is the nice girl that loves Fido?
5. What is Hiro's plan?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)