|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Y.T. feel about Raven?
(a) She still has feelings for him, despite their situation.
(b) She is hurt by the fact that he tried to kill Hiro.
(c) She feels betrayed by the fact that he is an agent of the enemy.
(d) She doesn't want anything to do with him.
2. What does Hiro find out about the wireheads?
(a) They still talk even though they are dead.
(b) They are annoying.
(c) They are ruthless and unforgiving.
(d) They can dream.
3. Who picks Y.T. up from the airport?
(c) Y.T.'s Mom
4. About what does Hiro choose to talk to Raven?
(a) Their fathers
(b) Where Y.T. is?
(c) His plan to take Raven out
(d) His plan to stop L. Bob Rife
5. Who does Raven talk to in the middle of his battle?
(c) Y.T.'s Mom
(d) L. Bob Rife
6. How does Y.T. break her fall from the helicopter?
(a) She convinces the pilot to land.
(b) She lands feet-first in a sand truck.
(c) She deploys her coveralls' airbags.
(d) She gently slides down the wire.
7. Who did Rife hire to help him create a Snow Crash Bomb?
(b) The Wireheads
(c) The US government
8. Who kills Fisheye?
9. What is one of the most important skills of a Kourier?
(a) How to make deliveries fast
(b) How to avoid obstacles
(c) How to read people
(d) How to go places without gaining attention
10. What does Y.T. notice about people that are brainwashed?
(a) They eat raw fish that they scoop from the ocean.
(b) They are dirty.
(c) They smell bad.
(d) They never meet her in the eye.
11. Why do Rife's pilots swear allegiance to Uncle Enzo?
(a) They all witnessed any opposition come to violent ends.
(b) They were bribed with millions of dollars.
(c) They wanted to avoid jail time.
(d) They wanted Uncle Enzo to like them.
12. How were Raven and Hiro's fathers blinded?
(a) They were both born that way.
(b) They ran into a tree in the dark and got their eyes punctured by low branches.
(c) The Americans dropped the bomb on Nagasaki.
(d) They were subjected to torture in which their eyes were removed.
13. There are two people, groups of people, or things that show great loyalty. What are they?
(a) Juanita and Y.T.
(b) Fido and the Kouriers
(c) L. Bob Rife and Raven
(d) Hiro and Enki
14. How does Fisheye get the Pirates to listen to him?
(a) He calmly asks their permission to commandeer their boat.
(b) He is polite and friendly.
(c) He uses "reason."
(d) He threatens their genitals.
15. How many nude women hold scrolls when the bomb is deployed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Raven's long term plan?
2. What are the names of the two women that accompany Y.T.?
3. Who would be waiting for anyone else who wanted to come in and finish the job that Raven started?
4. What does Hiro note about Port Sherman?
5. Who were the two people who re-established the Cult of Asherah?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)