|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people with the antennae on the back of their heads do to prisoners?
(a) Keep them under control
(b) Force them to square dance
(c) Torture them for information
(d) Befriend them and feed them chocolate
2. With whom is the person in the one-man kayak allied?
(b) L Bob Rife
(c) The Orthos
(d) The Mafia
3. What leads to Uncle Enzo's victory over Raven?
(a) His activation of the Narrow Cone Tuned Shock Wave Projector
(b) His diplomacy
(c) His caustic tongue
(d) His sharp wit
4. What does Y.T. notice about people that are brainwashed?
(a) They never meet her in the eye.
(b) They eat raw fish that they scoop from the ocean.
(c) They are dirty.
(d) They smell bad.
5. What is Hiro's next move?
(a) Killing Raven
(b) To find Juanita and release the nam-shub of Enki
(c) Sinking the Raft
(d) To rescue Y.T.
6. What does Hiro believe is more efficient to negotiate the boarding of the Raft?
(b) The pirate boats dinghy
(c) His bike
7. Why is Juanita bleeding?
(a) One of the other wireheads hit her.
(b) She slipped and fell.
(c) Hiro hit her.
(d) She cut the wire going into her head.
8. What does Hiro call the antidote to the Snow Crash Virus?
(a) Snow Scan
(b) Snow Slide
(c) Snow Freeze
(d) Snow Melt
9. What is L. Bob Rife's greatest opposition?
(a) Snow Scan
(b) Computer Virus Scans
10. What is the last thing Raven does before he parts from Y.T.?
(a) Kisses her on the mouth
(b) Kisses her on the cheek
(c) Tells her she's gorgeous
(d) Gives her his room number
11. Where does the daemon lead Hiro?
(a) To a desk where Ng sits
(b) Back outside
(c) To a waiting room
(d) Down a long hallway to a bathroom
12. What program does Hiro find particularity useful?
(a) The Reason program
(b) The HERE program
(c) The YOU ARE HERE program
(d) The Snow Crash
13. Where does Hiro believe the priests are staying?
(a) Port Sherman
(b) Port Hardy
(c) Portland Oregon
(d) Cape Canaveral
14. What disturbs Hiro's connection to the Metaverse?
(a) A French diplomat asking him to borrow his connection
(b) A power surge
(c) The thought of Y.T. and Raven together
(d) Gunfire and Wireheads communicating his position
15. What is the antidote to the traditional virus?
(b) The Nam-Shub of Enki
(c) Snow Scan
(d) The lack of computers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Y.T. ask the clerk at the hotel?
2. What is the only thing that Raven does better than harpooning?
3. What happens to Raven after he sleeps with Y.T?
4. What does Hiro do with Reason?
5. How does Hiro put back together all the pieces of the tablet?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)