|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hiro looking for at the Snooze-N-Cruise?
(a) Charlie Williams
(b) Sylvia Knittel
(c) Susan Miller
(d) Chuck Wrightson
2. What is Y.T.'s Mom's manager's name?
3. What is the first thing Y.T.'s Mom does when she arrives at work?
(a) Passes through the metal detector
(b) Gets a cup of coffee
(c) Reads memos
(d) Checks her mail
4. What do Vitaly and the Meltdowns do now?
(a) Play concerts in places like the L.A. river and other skateboarder hang outs
(b) Work at a nuclear power plant
(c) Work for immigration
(d) Work for the Library of Congress
5. When she arrives, where does she deliver the briefcase?
(a) The main office
(b) The common area
(c) The chapel
(d) The graveyard
6. What does Y.T. fling at the computer screen?
(a) An award her mother had won
(b) A picture of her as a baby
(c) A picture of her father
(d) An award that Y.T. had gotten as a kid
7. How does Y.T. agree to split the proceeds of the intel she provides?
8. Who does Jason think is interested in him?
(a) Sushi K
(b) His secretary
(d) Uncle Enzo
9. What does Raven throw at Hiro?
(a) A rock
(b) A package
(c) A briefcase
(d) A spear
10. Of what does the story of Enki remind Hiro?
(a) The story of Babel
(b) His date with Y.T.
(c) His responsibilities
(d) The way he feels about Da5id
11. Who is the common recipient of all donations and founder of the Pearly Gates?
(a) Reverend Wayne Bedford
(b) The Librarian
(d) L. Bob Rife
12. Who does Y.T. find herself working for for the first time?
(a) The Enforcers
(c) The Government
(d) The Mafia
13. Why didn't Hiro get infected?
(a) He wore a mask.
(b) He didn't touch Da5id.
(c) He wasn't looking directly into the bitmap.
(d) He is immune.
14. What attaches itself to the Deliverator and ends up helping him?
(a) A new fence
(b) A GPS device
(c) The Kourier Y.T. with an electromagnetic harpoon
(d) A business card for a new job
15. Who's body does Squeaky show to Hiro?
(a) Sushi K
(c) An enforcer
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the head of the Crips?
2. Who does Y.T. need to meet?
3. At first glance, the Deliverator appears to be more like what?
4. Who tells Hiro that his brain is vulnerable to nam-shub?
5. How many quadrants are in The Black Sun?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)