|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main question wanted from Y.T.'s mom is regarding _________________________________.
(a) What Y.T. told her mother about the virus
(b) Spyware and Virus removal
(c) Improper use of her time at her workstation
(d) International regulations
2. What is Y.T.'s destination?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) Reverend Wayne's Pearly Gates #1106
(c) Hollywood California
(d) Beverly Hills
3. What does the large white man ask of Hiro?
(a) If he can get a light for his cigarette
(b) If Hiro can give him directions to Albuquerque
(c) If Hiro can get him a glass of water
(d) What his ethnic background is
4. Who is Hiro looking for at the Snooze-N-Cruise?
(a) Susan Miller
(b) Chuck Wrightson
(c) Sylvia Knittel
(d) Charlie Williams
5. Why can't anything touch Da5id?
(a) He's got a big bodyguard.
(b) He's on antiviral medication.
(c) The avatar protects him.
(d) He takes vitamins.
6. Where did the armless avatar go?
(a) To the zoo
(b) Express port 248
(c) Express port 127
(d) To a Lakers game
7. To what are the standard assembly line workers vulnerable?
(a) Laser lights
(d) Muscle spasms
8. How does Y.T. escape the Fed guys?
(a) She issues a command to her uniform that shocks them via her wrist cuffs.
(b) She sprays them with bullets.
(c) She tells them a long and boring story.
(d) She runs away.
9. What does Juanita want Hiro to avoid?
(a) Snow Crash
(b) The big board
(d) L. Bob Rife
10. Who's body does Squeaky show to Hiro?
(a) An enforcer
(d) Sushi K
11. Who does Y.T. find herself working for for the first time?
(a) The Government
(b) The Mafia
(c) The Enforcers
12. Who accepts Hiro's invitation to perform?
(a) The Crips
(d) Sushi K
13. What did the woman with the shaved head do on the raft?
(a) Attempted to discover the antidote
(b) Tried to warn the president his life was in danger
(c) Administered care to others there
(d) Gave blood till her veins didn't work
14. What was in the airstream that appeared over the town square?
(b) A ten-megaton hydrogen bomb
(c) A helicopter loaded with men and submachine guns
(d) A whirlwind
15. How does Hiro escape the Enforcers?
(a) Uses Liquid Knuckles
(b) Defeats them, one-by-one with his katana
(c) Slices his own exit through the inflatable building
(d) Engages them in a polite discussion about politics
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Y.T. wonder whether Fido is?
2. To what does Y.T. compare the Snow Crash?
3. Where do Hiro Protagonist and Vitaly Chernobyl live?
4. What kind of motorcycle did Hiro want?
5. What is Y.T.'s Mom's manager's name?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)