|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the airstream that appeared over the town square?
(a) A whirlwind
(c) A helicopter loaded with men and submachine guns
(d) A ten-megaton hydrogen bomb
2. What did the woman with the shaved head do on the raft?
(a) Administered care to others there
(b) Tried to warn the president his life was in danger
(c) Attempted to discover the antidote
(d) Gave blood till her veins didn't work
3. How does Y.T. agree to split the proceeds of the intel she provides?
4. Where does Hiro decide to go that he needs transportation?
(c) South Dakota
(d) New York
5. Who or what comes to see that the job is accomplished on time?
(a) The Mafia copter
(b) The timekeeper
(c) The competition
(d) The media van
6. From whose point of view is this chapter narrated?
7. What is the Deliverators real name?
(a) Hiro Protagonist
(b) Windsor Mews
(d) Cosa Nostra
8. What does Y.T. fling at the computer screen?
(a) A picture of her father
(b) An award that Y.T. had gotten as a kid
(c) A picture of her as a baby
(d) An award her mother had won
9. From where do Vitaly Chernobyl and the Meltdowns hail?
(a) The Metaverse
(c) North America
(d) Soviet Union
10. The main question wanted from Y.T.'s mom is regarding _________________________________.
(a) Spyware and Virus removal
(b) Improper use of her time at her workstation
(c) International regulations
(d) What Y.T. told her mother about the virus
11. How does the Raft navigate?
(a) It doesn't; it's anchored in one place.
(b) It uses a sail and a pole boy.
(c) It doesn't; it floats around using ocean currents.
(d) It uses sophisticated engines.
12. Who does Y.T. need to meet?
(a) The armless avatar
13. What is the Snow Crash?
(a) Distilled water from a fountain in Venezuela
(b) Distilled blood serum laced with cocaine
(c) A computer virus
14. Who is a notable refugee at TROKK?
(d) Y.T.'s mom
15. For whom does Y.T. discover a new loyalty?
(b) The Government
(c) Uncle Enzo
(d) The Feds
Short Answer Questions
1. What feature does Y.T. activate on her new plank that enables her escape?
2. How does Hiro escape the Enforcers?
3. Who picks up Hiro in a helicopter?
4. What is in the briefcase recovered from T-Bone's BMW?
5. What does the large white man ask of Hiro?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)