|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many quadrants are in The Black Sun?
2. To what does Y.T. compare the Snow Crash?
(a) A cult
(b) A plague
(c) A steroid
(d) A computer virus
3. Where does Jason work?
(a) As a Kourier
(b) For the Enforcers
(c) Nova Sicilia franchise in the Valley
(d) For the Crips
4. Who is Uncle Enzo waiting to meet?
(a) A blind date
(c) A new guard
5. Who is a notable refugee at TROKK?
(b) Y.T.'s mom
6. The Deliverator used to have another job description. What was it?
(a) The Deliverator used to sell used cars.
(b) The Deliverator used to write software.
(c) The Deliverator ran a bicycle messenger service.
(d) The Deliverator drove a semi tanker.
7. How does Hiro escape the Enforcers?
(a) Slices his own exit through the inflatable building
(b) Engages them in a polite discussion about politics
(c) Defeats them, one-by-one with his katana
(d) Uses Liquid Knuckles
8. Who picks up Hiro in a helicopter?
(b) Major Clem
9. To what are the standard assembly line workers vulnerable?
(c) Laser lights
(d) Muscle spasms
10. To whom does Y.T. deliver a package?
(a) The Enforcers
(c) The Crips
(d) Uncle Enzo
11. Who is Fido really?
(a) An adorable puppy
(b) NG Security Industries Semi-Autonomous Guard Unit B-782
(c) A cult follower of Asherah
(d) An alien
12. What does Squeaky reveal about Raven?
(a) That he is T-Bone's brother
(b) That he is a Sovereign and a nuclear power
(c) That he is the new leader of the Crips
(d) That he is gay
13. Where is the package Y.T. picks up destined for?
(a) The United States of America
(c) Soviet Russia
(d) The Raft
14. The main question wanted from Y.T.'s mom is regarding _________________________________.
(a) Improper use of her time at her workstation
(b) International regulations
(c) What Y.T. told her mother about the virus
(d) Spyware and Virus removal
15. How does the Raft navigate?
(a) It uses a sail and a pole boy.
(b) It uses sophisticated engines.
(c) It doesn't; it's anchored in one place.
(d) It doesn't; it floats around using ocean currents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ng tell Y.T. to do with the vial when she has it?
2. From where do Vitaly Chernobyl and the Meltdowns hail?
3. How does Y.T. agree to split the proceeds of the intel she provides?
4. What is the drug of choice in the Sacrifice Zone?
5. Who or what comes to see that the job is accomplished on time?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)