|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what are the standard assembly line workers vulnerable?
(b) Laser lights
(d) Muscle spasms
2. What does Ng tell Y.T. to do with the vial when she has it?
(a) To open it and inhale deeply
(b) To return it quickly to him
(c) Throw it in the air
(d) Put it in the briefcase
3. When she arrives, where does she deliver the briefcase?
(a) The common area
(b) The graveyard
(c) The chapel
(d) The main office
4. Where does Hiro decide to go that he needs transportation?
(a) New York
(b) South Dakota
5. What is Hiro offered before going into the Black Sun?
(a) Extra credits.
(b) A hit of the drug called Snow Crash
(c) Bottle of whiskey.
(d) Tickets to a concert.
6. For whom does Y.T. work?
(a) Knights of White
(b) The Clink
(c) The White Columns Police
7. Who's body does Squeaky show to Hiro?
(a) Sushi K
(d) An enforcer
8. Of what does the center of the Raft consist?
(a) A landing pad for helicopters
(b) A control tower
(c) Rife's aircraft carrier lashed to an oil tanker
(d) A bunch of logs and sticks lashed together with heavy duty rope
9. Who or what comes to see that the job is accomplished on time?
(a) The competition
(b) The Mafia copter
(c) The media van
(d) The timekeeper
10. What does Y.T. wonder whether Fido is?
(a) An avatar
(b) A human in disguise
(c) A disabled pooch
(d) A Rat Thing
11. What feature does Y.T. activate on her new plank that enables her escape?
(a) The Ultrasonic Shield
(c) The Narrow Cone Tuned Shock Wave Projector
(d) The Narrow Cone Tuned Wormhole Projector
12. What is the En?
(a) A letter that follows M
(b) The basis for the words of English
(c) A police patrolman who fines people for breaking pottery at the local flower shop
(d) A high priest that guards the me of the society written on clay tablets
13. What limits an avatar's appearance?
(a) The area they are located in
(b) The length of time of their existence
(c) The user's computer equipment
(d) The current style or fashion
14. The Deliverator used to have another job description. What was it?
(a) The Deliverator drove a semi tanker.
(b) The Deliverator used to sell used cars.
(c) The Deliverator ran a bicycle messenger service.
(d) The Deliverator used to write software.
15. To what does Y.T. compare the Snow Crash?
(a) A steroid
(b) A computer virus
(c) A cult
(d) A plague
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Uncle Enzo waiting to meet?
2. What is Y.T.'s Mom's manager's name?
3. Where does Jason work?
4. Y.T. sprays The Clinks manager with _____________________.
5. Around what does the questioning by the polygraph proctor center?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)