|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Jason make?
(a) He goes to the wrong place.
(b) He closes early.
(c) He loses a package.
(d) He delivers the package instead of getting Y. T. to do it.
2. How do you kill an avatar in the Metaverse?
(a) You cut off its head.
(b) You stab it in the heart.
(c) You insert a virus.
(d) You pour water on it.
3. Who is Fido really?
(a) An alien
(b) A cult follower of Asherah
(c) An adorable puppy
(d) NG Security Industries Semi-Autonomous Guard Unit B-782
4. What is the High Priest carrying as he approaches Y.T.?
(a) A syringe full of blood
(b) A seemingly empty syringe
(c) A metal briefcase
(d) A peeled and cored red apple
5. Of what does the story of Enki remind Hiro?
(a) The way he feels about Da5id
(b) His responsibilities
(c) His date with Y.T.
(d) The story of Babel
6. Who's body does Squeaky show to Hiro?
(a) Sushi K
(b) An enforcer
7. Who else is standing with Y.T.'s Mom's manager?
(a) The head of state
(b) The polygraph proctor
(d) The President
8. What is the drug of choice in the Sacrifice Zone?
(c) Snow Crash
9. To whom does Y.T. deliver a package?
(b) Uncle Enzo
(c) The Crips
(d) The Enforcers
10. Who theorized that the Tower of Babel actually occurred?
(b) The Librarian
(d) A philosopher
11. What is the Deliverators real name?
(a) Cosa Nostra
(b) Windsor Mews
(d) Hiro Protagonist
12. To what does Y.T. compare the Snow Crash?
(a) A cult
(b) A plague
(c) A computer virus
(d) A steroid
13. What attaches itself to the Deliverator and ends up helping him?
(a) A business card for a new job
(b) A GPS device
(c) A new fence
(d) The Kourier Y.T. with an electromagnetic harpoon
14. What happens after Y.T. picks up the briefcase?
(a) She loses it.
(b) It blows up.
(c) She steals it and runs.
(d) Jason gets her to latch on, and takes her to a place where the case is scanned.
15. What do Vitaly and the Meltdowns do now?
(a) Work for immigration
(b) Play concerts in places like the L.A. river and other skateboarder hang outs
(c) Work for the Library of Congress
(d) Work at a nuclear power plant
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Y.T. find herself working for for the first time?
2. What vehicle does Y.T. take?
3. What is the name of the virtual world that Hiro works in after losing his pizza delivery job?
4. What is Nam-Shub?
5. Who is a notable refugee at TROKK?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)