|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the briefcase recovered from T-Bone's BMW?
(a) Vials presumed to hold Snow Crash and complicated electronics
(b) Nuclear power plans
(c) A new kind of noodles
(d) A bomb
2. Who is the common recipient of all donations and founder of the Pearly Gates?
(a) The Librarian
(c) Reverend Wayne Bedford
(d) L. Bob Rife
3. Where can the avatars not pass through each other?
(a) When they are married.
(b) In The Black Sun
(c) On main street
(d) When they don't have enough credits.
4. Where do Hiro Protagonist and Vitaly Chernobyl live?
(a) In a basement suite in Sacramento
(b) In a high rise in Los Angeles
(c) In a twenty-by-thirty foot U-Stor-It unit in Inglewood, California
(d) In a house on acreage in Oregon
5. Where does Y.T.'s Mom's manager take her?
(a) To the bathroom
(b) To a windowless room
(c) To jail
(d) To an interrogation cell
6. Who is Fido really?
(a) NG Security Industries Semi-Autonomous Guard Unit B-782
(b) An adorable puppy
(c) A cult follower of Asherah
(d) An alien
7. What kind of motorcycle did Hiro want?
(a) A street-racer bike
(b) A new Suzuki
(c) A new Yamaha with Smartwheels
(d) A Harley Davidson
8. Who is a notable refugee at TROKK?
(a) Y.T.'s mom
9. What is the name of the virtual world that Hiro works in after losing his pizza delivery job?
(c) Fiber Optic Land
10. Who's body does Squeaky show to Hiro?
(b) An enforcer
(c) Sushi K
11. Y.T. sprays The Clinks manager with _____________________.
(a) Bear Mace
(b) Pepper Spray
(c) Liquid Nitrogen
(d) Liquid Knuckles
12. Around what does the questioning by the polygraph proctor center?
(a) Her recent usage of the elevator
(b) The time it took her to read the memos
(d) Why the award was thrown at the screen
13. What is the High Priest carrying as he approaches Y.T.?
(a) A peeled and cored red apple
(b) A metal briefcase
(c) A seemingly empty syringe
(d) A syringe full of blood
14. What limits an avatar's appearance?
(a) The length of time of their existence
(b) The area they are located in
(c) The current style or fashion
(d) The user's computer equipment
15. What is the first thing Y.T.'s Mom does when she arrives at work?
(a) Gets a cup of coffee
(b) Checks her mail
(c) Reads memos
(d) Passes through the metal detector
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Y.T. work?
2. What is Nam-Shub?
3. Where is the package Y.T. picks up destined for?
4. From whose point of view is this chapter narrated?
5. What quadrant do Hiro and Da5id go to check out?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)