|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a notable refugee at TROKK?
(b) Y.T.'s mom
2. What does Hiro do to the large white man?
(a) Throws a lighter to him
(b) Bends down and ties the large man's shoelaces together
(c) Invites him for coffee
(d) Slices off the man's head with his katana
3. Who is Uncle Enzo waiting to meet?
(b) A new guard
(d) A blind date
4. What limits an avatar's appearance?
(a) The length of time of their existence
(b) The user's computer equipment
(c) The area they are located in
(d) The current style or fashion
5. Who's body does Squeaky show to Hiro?
(a) Sushi K
(c) An enforcer
6. When she arrives, where does she deliver the briefcase?
(a) The common area
(b) The main office
(c) The graveyard
(d) The chapel
7. Where does Jason work?
(a) Nova Sicilia franchise in the Valley
(b) For the Crips
(c) As a Kourier
(d) For the Enforcers
8. Who picks up Hiro in a helicopter?
(a) Major Clem
9. Where does Y.T.'s Mom's manager take her?
(a) To the bathroom
(b) To a windowless room
(c) To an interrogation cell
(d) To jail
10. What was in the airstream that appeared over the town square?
(a) A helicopter loaded with men and submachine guns
(c) A ten-megaton hydrogen bomb
(d) A whirlwind
11. About what new gang does Y.T. hear?
(a) The Parkers
(b) The Doctors
(c) The Griffiths Park Boys
(d) The Falabalas
12. Who does Jason think is interested in him?
(a) Sushi K
(b) His secretary
(d) Uncle Enzo
13. How does the Raft navigate?
(a) It doesn't; it floats around using ocean currents.
(b) It uses sophisticated engines.
(c) It doesn't; it's anchored in one place.
(d) It uses a sail and a pole boy.
14. Who does Y.T. need to meet?
(a) The armless avatar
15. For whom does Y.T. discover a new loyalty?
(a) Uncle Enzo
(c) The Feds
(d) The Government
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Y.T.'s Mom does when she arrives at work?
2. Around what does the questioning by the polygraph proctor center?
3. What important job does Y.T. accomplish in time for the Mafia?
4. To what are the standard assembly line workers vulnerable?
5. What 'thing' has taken the taxi drivers?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)