|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is standing with Y.T.'s Mom's manager?
(b) The head of state
(c) The polygraph proctor
(d) The President
2. What happens after Y.T. picks up the briefcase?
(a) Jason gets her to latch on, and takes her to a place where the case is scanned.
(b) She loses it.
(c) She steals it and runs.
(d) It blows up.
3. Where did the armless avatar go?
(a) To a Lakers game
(b) Express port 127
(c) Express port 248
(d) To the zoo
4. What is the name of the peacekeeping force in the White Columns burbclave?
(a) Columns Commandants
(b) White Knights
(c) MetaCops Unlimited
(d) White Columns Police
5. At first glance, the Deliverator appears to be more like what?
(a) Deliverator looks like a salesman.
(b) Deliverator appears to be slow witted.
(c) Part of a paramilitary organization instead of pizza delivery.
(d) Deliverator looks more like an elementary school teacher.
6. What is the first thing Y.T.'s Mom does when she arrives at work?
(a) Checks her mail
(b) Gets a cup of coffee
(c) Reads memos
(d) Passes through the metal detector
7. Who is the head of the Crips?
(d) T. Bone
8. Of what does the center of the Raft consist?
(a) A control tower
(b) A landing pad for helicopters
(c) Rife's aircraft carrier lashed to an oil tanker
(d) A bunch of logs and sticks lashed together with heavy duty rope
9. Who does Jason think is interested in him?
(b) Uncle Enzo
(c) His secretary
(d) Sushi K
10. What is the En?
(a) A high priest that guards the me of the society written on clay tablets
(b) The basis for the words of English
(c) A police patrolman who fines people for breaking pottery at the local flower shop
(d) A letter that follows M
11. From where do Vitaly Chernobyl and the Meltdowns hail?
(b) Soviet Union
(c) North America
(d) The Metaverse
12. What feature does Y.T. activate on her new plank that enables her escape?
(a) The Narrow Cone Tuned Wormhole Projector
(b) The Narrow Cone Tuned Shock Wave Projector
(c) The Ultrasonic Shield
13. What limits an avatar's appearance?
(a) The current style or fashion
(b) The area they are located in
(c) The length of time of their existence
(d) The user's computer equipment
14. Of what does the story of Enki remind Hiro?
(a) The way he feels about Da5id
(b) His responsibilities
(c) The story of Babel
(d) His date with Y.T.
15. Who does Juanita want Hiro to meet?
(c) L. Bob Rife
(d) Snow Crash
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Vitaly and the Meltdowns do now?
2. For whom does Y.T. work?
3. Why didn't Hiro get infected?
4. How did Lagos view the Bible?
5. Where does Hiro decide to go that he needs transportation?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)