|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the peacekeeping force in the White Columns burbclave?
(a) Columns Commandants
(b) White Columns Police
(c) White Knights
(d) MetaCops Unlimited
2. What does Squeaky reveal about Raven?
(a) That he is gay
(b) That he is the new leader of the Crips
(c) That he is T-Bone's brother
(d) That he is a Sovereign and a nuclear power
3. Y.T. sprays The Clinks manager with _____________________.
(a) Bear Mace
(b) Pepper Spray
(c) Liquid Knuckles
(d) Liquid Nitrogen
4. What is the Snow Crash?
(a) Distilled blood serum laced with cocaine
(c) Distilled water from a fountain in Venezuela
(d) A computer virus
5. Who is a notable refugee at TROKK?
(a) Y.T.'s mom
6. How does Y.T. agree to split the proceeds of the intel she provides?
7. What is Nam-Shub?
(a) The name of the antidote
(b) Street slang for a shrug native to the area
(c) A black cube
(d) Single syllables linked to form words
8. What is Hiro offered before going into the Black Sun?
(a) Tickets to a concert.
(b) Extra credits.
(c) A hit of the drug called Snow Crash
(d) Bottle of whiskey.
9. Who tells Hiro that his brain is vulnerable to nam-shub?
10. To whom does Y.T. deliver a package?
(a) The Crips
(c) The Enforcers
(d) Uncle Enzo
11. What is Y.T.'s destination?
(a) Hollywood California
(b) Los Angeles
(c) Beverly Hills
(d) Reverend Wayne's Pearly Gates #1106
12. The Deliverator used to have another job description. What was it?
(a) The Deliverator drove a semi tanker.
(b) The Deliverator used to write software.
(c) The Deliverator used to sell used cars.
(d) The Deliverator ran a bicycle messenger service.
13. Where did the armless avatar go?
(a) To a Lakers game
(b) Express port 127
(c) To the zoo
(d) Express port 248
14. Who picks up Hiro in a helicopter?
(a) Major Clem
15. What do Vitaly and the Meltdowns do now?
(a) Work at a nuclear power plant
(b) Play concerts in places like the L.A. river and other skateboarder hang outs
(c) Work for immigration
(d) Work for the Library of Congress
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Uncle Enzo waiting to meet?
2. Who theorized that the Tower of Babel actually occurred?
3. What is the High Priest carrying as he approaches Y.T.?
4. What vehicle does Y.T. take?
5. Who does Jason think is interested in him?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)