|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L. Bob Rife start his career in sports, and what did he do afterward?
(a) L. Bob coached in Sacramento and then turned golf pro.
(b) L. Bob played football in L.A. and then retired to coaching.
(c) L. Bob worked as a water boy and then joined the U.S. Navy.
(d) L. Bob started in Texas as a commentator and then worked with his uncle in the oil buesiness.
2. Who picks up Hiro in a helicopter?
(b) Major Clem
3. Who is Fido really?
(a) NG Security Industries Semi-Autonomous Guard Unit B-782
(b) An alien
(c) An adorable puppy
(d) A cult follower of Asherah
4. Where do Hiro Protagonist and Vitaly Chernobyl live?
(a) In a twenty-by-thirty foot U-Stor-It unit in Inglewood, California
(b) In a basement suite in Sacramento
(c) In a house on acreage in Oregon
(d) In a high rise in Los Angeles
5. What has the Snow Crash done to Da5id?
(a) Crashed his brain
(b) Smashed it to pieces
(c) Restored complicated plans
(d) Intercepted an ambulance
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the head of the Crips?
2. What important job does Y.T. accomplish in time for the Mafia?
3. To what does Y.T. compare the Snow Crash?
4. Why can't anything touch Da5id?
5. How many quadrants are in The Black Sun?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)