|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Hiro Protagonist and Vitaly Chernobyl live?
(a) In a basement suite in Sacramento
(b) In a high rise in Los Angeles
(c) In a twenty-by-thirty foot U-Stor-It unit in Inglewood, California
(d) In a house on acreage in Oregon
2. Why can't anything touch Da5id?
(a) The avatar protects him.
(b) He's on antiviral medication.
(c) He's got a big bodyguard.
(d) He takes vitamins.
3. Who is the common recipient of all donations and founder of the Pearly Gates?
(a) L. Bob Rife
(b) The Librarian
(d) Reverend Wayne Bedford
4. Where did L. Bob Rife start his career in sports, and what did he do afterward?
(a) L. Bob played football in L.A. and then retired to coaching.
(b) L. Bob worked as a water boy and then joined the U.S. Navy.
(c) L. Bob started in Texas as a commentator and then worked with his uncle in the oil buesiness.
(d) L. Bob coached in Sacramento and then turned golf pro.
5. Who or what comes to see that the job is accomplished on time?
(a) The media van
(b) The competition
(c) The Mafia copter
(d) The timekeeper
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the head of the Crips?
2. What 'thing' has taken the taxi drivers?
3. What mistake does Jason make?
4. Who accepts Hiro's invitation to perform?
5. How does Y.T. agree to split the proceeds of the intel she provides?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)