|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what are the standard assembly line workers vulnerable?
(c) Laser lights
(d) Muscle spasms
2. Who is the common recipient of all donations and founder of the Pearly Gates?
(a) L. Bob Rife
(b) The Librarian
(d) Reverend Wayne Bedford
3. Where do Hiro Protagonist and Vitaly Chernobyl live?
(a) In a basement suite in Sacramento
(b) In a house on acreage in Oregon
(c) In a high rise in Los Angeles
(d) In a twenty-by-thirty foot U-Stor-It unit in Inglewood, California
4. Who does Juanita want Hiro to meet?
(b) Snow Crash
(c) L. Bob Rife
5. At first glance, the Deliverator appears to be more like what?
(a) Deliverator looks more like an elementary school teacher.
(b) Part of a paramilitary organization instead of pizza delivery.
(c) Deliverator looks like a salesman.
(d) Deliverator appears to be slow witted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Hiro that his brain is vulnerable to nam-shub?
2. What 'thing' has taken the taxi drivers?
3. What important job does Y.T. accomplish in time for the Mafia?
4. Where did L. Bob Rife start his career in sports, and what did he do afterward?
5. What do Vitaly and the Meltdowns do now?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)