|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 60 | Chapter 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hiro put back together all the pieces of the tablet?
(a) He takes a photo and sends it to the Librarian.
(b) He creates a mold and then a plaster replica.
(c) He works painstakingly like doing a puzzle.
(d) He glues them together.
2. Where does the daemon lead Hiro?
(a) To a waiting room
(b) Back outside
(c) To a desk where Ng sits
(d) Down a long hallway to a bathroom
3. What does Hiro want of the librarian?
(a) A guide to creating weaponry from bits of garbage
(b) A guide to assaulting a ship at sea
(c) Blueprints of the aircraft carrier
(d) The ancient texts referring to the Nam-Shub of Enki
4. Of what does the story of Enki remind Hiro?
(a) His date with Y.T.
(b) The way he feels about Da5id
(c) The story of Babel
(d) His responsibilities
5. Who is the head of the Crips?
(d) T. Bone
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Phase Five?
2. How does Hiro escape the Enforcers?
3. What do the 'Raft Gargoyles' do?
4. Where did L. Bob Rife start his career in sports, and what did he do afterward?
5. What important job does Y.T. accomplish in time for the Mafia?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)