1. The Deliverator used to have another job description. What was it?
(a) The Deliverator ran a bicycle messenger service.
(b) The Deliverator drove a semi tanker.
(c) The Deliverator used to write software.
(d) The Deliverator used to sell used cars.
2. At first glance, the Deliverator appears to be more like what?
(a) Part of a paramilitary organization instead of pizza delivery.
(b) Deliverator looks more like an elementary school teacher.
(c) Deliverator appears to be slow witted.
(d) Deliverator looks like a salesman.
3. What is the Deliverators real name?
(a) Windsor Mews
(b) Cosa Nostra
(d) Hiro Protagonist
4. What attaches itself to the Deliverator and ends up helping him?
(a) A new fence
(b) The Kourier Y.T. with an electromagnetic harpoon
(c) A GPS device
(d) A business card for a new job
5. Where do Hiro Protagonist and Vitaly Chernobyl live?
(a) In a house on acreage in Oregon
(b) In a twenty-by-thirty foot U-Stor-It unit in Inglewood, California
(c) In a basement suite in Sacramento
(d) In a high rise in Los Angeles
This section contains 4,477 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)