1. The Deliverator used to have another job description. What was it?
(a) The Deliverator drove a semi tanker.
(b) The Deliverator used to sell used cars.
(c) The Deliverator ran a bicycle messenger service.
(d) The Deliverator used to write software.
2. At first glance, the Deliverator appears to be more like what?
(a) Part of a paramilitary organization instead of pizza delivery.
(b) Deliverator looks more like an elementary school teacher.
(c) Deliverator appears to be slow witted.
(d) Deliverator looks like a salesman.
3. What is the Deliverators real name?
(a) Windsor Mews
(b) Hiro Protagonist
(d) Cosa Nostra
4. What attaches itself to the Deliverator and ends up helping him?
(a) A business card for a new job
(b) A new fence
(c) The Kourier Y.T. with an electromagnetic harpoon
(d) A GPS device
5. Where do Hiro Protagonist and Vitaly Chernobyl live?
(a) In a high rise in Los Angeles
(b) In a basement suite in Sacramento
(c) In a twenty-by-thirty foot U-Stor-It unit in Inglewood, California
(d) In a house on acreage in Oregon
This section contains 4,477 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)