Mid-Book Test (up to Part One, Pages 65 - 87)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Shimamura admit he acted toward the young geisha?
2. What is Shimamura's first impression of Komako?
3. What does Komako refuse to close one day when she is staying at the inn with Shimamura?
4. What does Shimamura wonder about when he's on the train?
5. On their first full day together, what does Shimamura suggest Komako practice?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What do Shimamura and Komako do the night before he...
This section contains 919 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)