|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What metal are the drill tips made of?
(d) Aluminum alloy.
2. What is raging in Link's throat as he tries to drink?
(a) A strep infection.
(b) Pain from being gagged.
3. What type of car takes the party to Rojedda Reef?
(a) A Dakota.
(b) A Range Rover.
(c) A Yukon.
(d) A BMW.
4. How far are the miners able to progress per shift?
(a) Two miles.
(b) Twenty yards.
(c) Eight feet.
(d) Six inches.
5. What is the name of the mining town near Rojedda Reef?
(c) Simion Falls.
6. What gate at Kruger Park is it possible to talk one's way out of without papers?
7. What does Sally want to drink instead when Link offers to order coffee for her?
(a) Soda water.
(b) Cranberry juice.
(c) A cherry limeade.
(d) Orange juice.
8. What does Link feel is breaking in his body when he tries to move?
(a) His toes.
(b) His large joints.
(c) His lumbar vertebrae.
(d) His internal organs.
9. What does Danilo stand to inherit in Nerissa's will?
(a) The residue.
(b) The gold mine.
(d) The bulk of her estate.
10. Link sees the gallon of water in the radiator of the car he is trapped in as being a _____.
11. What kind of car does Haagner drive in the bush?
(a) A Range Rover.
(b) An Acura.
(c) A Dodge Ram.
(d) A Ford F-150.
12. What frightens Link about his car?
(a) The brakes.
(b) The transmission.
(c) The door locks.
(d) The steering wheel.
13. What is Katya wearing when she arrives at Roderick Hodge's apartment?
(a) A green ball gown.
(b) A striped art deco dress.
(c) A pink maid's uniform.
(d) A yellow catsuit.
14. What does Sally call Link when says that everyone who gambles loses in the end?
(a) A downpour.
(b) An old man.
(c) A wet blanket.
(d) A joker.
15. How does Melanie describe schooling for black Africans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Link missing that he needs for the car horn to work?
2. What is the precious thing Link finds in his pocket while trapped in the car?
3. How does Link describe the giraffe that passes by his car?
4. Link thinks of the party tramping down into the mine as being like _____.
5. What constellation does Link see from Roderick Hodge's apartment?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)