|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roderick Hodge insist the nature of his meeting with Link will be?
(a) Financially beneficial.
2. Where was Clifford Wenkins's body found?
(a) Kruger Park.
(b) Iguana Rock.
(c) The Wemmer Pan.
(d) Rojedda Reef.
3. What does Link want of Conrad's to trap Danilo?
(a) His sunglasses.
(b) His Arriflex.
(c) His gold pencil.
(d) His watch.
4. How does Link categorize the art in Roderick Hodge's apartment?
(d) Ultra-simple abstract.
5. What is the place called where the miners take the reef from?
(a) The moat.
(b) The slope.
(c) The stope.
(d) The ore.
6. What is the first animal Evan Pentelow sees when they get inside the gates at Kruger Park?
7. What hotel is supposed to host the reception for Rocks?
(a) The Klipspringer Heights.
(b) Vaal Majestic.
(c) Rottendan Suites.
(d) Iguana Rock.
8. How long has Link been in the car when Evan Pentelow and Conrad rescue him?
(a) Over sixty hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) Over eighty hours.
(d) Ten days.
9. What is a "fatless version of pastry" the miners eat in their cafeteria?
(a) Mealie bread.
(b) Pita bread.
(c) Matzo crackers.
10. What does Link speculate that his rescuers might send to save him?
(a) A Hummer.
(b) A canine unit.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) The army.
11. What does Evan Pentelow do to Link for the first time that shows a hint of friendship?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He listens to his opinion.
(d) He cries.
12. What controversial subject does Roderick Hodge broach with Link at his apartment?
(c) Women in the workplace.
13. What color is the top third of the windshield tinted in most hot-country cars?
(b) Dark gray.
14. What causes Link's primary discomfort in the car in Kruger park?
(a) The heat.
(b) The fear of lions.
(c) His bladder.
15. Who does Roderick Hodge say prompted him to set Link up for the paparazzi with Melanie?
(a) Clifford Wenkins.
(b) Evan Pentelow.
(d) Quentin van Huren.
Short Answer Questions
1. Link describes the outside air when he is trapped in the car as being as dry as _____.
2. What term does Evan Pentelow constantly use to describe his new film?
3. Link calls gold, greed, and gilded boys a _____.
4. What is the type of building Evan Pentelow, Conrad, and Link are going to be staying in?
5. What is Piano Nyembezi's job in the mine?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)