1. What type of sports car is Link filming in?
2. What is the name of the film Link is shooting at the beginning of the book?
"Man in Car."
3. What part of the sports car has to be engaged before it will start?
4. The steering wheel wheel is described as being as durable as _____.
5. What brand of recorder does the sound-mixer use?
6. Who operates the Mitchell camera?
7. Where is the film at the beginning of the book being shot?
8. What sort of handcuffs is Link using at the beginning of the book?
Regulation British police.
This section contains 3,569 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)