|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does Link know won't be what finished him off when he is trapped in the car?
(a) Heat stroke.
(b) Heart attack.
2. Who has Link decided needs to pay all of the expenses for his trip to South Africa?
(a) Link himself.
(c) His agent.
(d) The media.
3. What does one of the papers that reports on Link's saving Katya call the situation?
(a) A tragedy.
(b) A call to arms.
(c) A scene from one of his movies.
(d) A publicity stunt.
4. Where does Link say the phrase "girding up the loins" comes from?
(a) A Greek tragedy.
(b) The Bible.
(d) The Golden Bough.
5. What does Danilo say that South Africans call the football fields and skating rinks they pass on their trip to the stable?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gold field is Rojedda Reef in?
2. What is the giraffe's feature that Link takes special notice of?
3. What type of car takes the party to Rojedda Reef?
4. Who was holding Link's daughter and dropped her, causing head trauma?
5. Who does Link think Danilo has outdone in his savagery?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)