|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the giraffe's feature that Link takes special notice of?
(a) Its neck.
(b) Its eyelashes.
(c) Its spots.
(d) Its appetite.
2. Where does Link read the leading-sires tables on Nerissa's horses?
(a) The Horse and Hound.
(b) The Equine News.
(c) The Dog and Pony.
(d) The Weekly Canter.
3. Where is Tables Turned running on the following Saturday?
4. What does Danilo say that South Africans call the football fields and skating rinks they pass on their trip to the stable?
5. What is the place called where the miners take the reef from?
(a) The stope.
(b) The moat.
(c) The slope.
(d) The ore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Link use to describe Greville Arknold's mouth?
2. Charlie tells Link he looks _____ when he arrives at home after his film shoot.
3. What is the last name of both Nerissa and Danilo?
4. What is the name of the race track where Link goes to investigate Nerissa's horses?
5. Who operates the Mitchell camera?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)