|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Evan Pentelow, Conrad, and Link see a large family of elephants?
(a) In the Mnondozi River.
(b) In the Wemmer Pan.
(c) Near their bungalow.
(d) At the front gate.
2. What does one of the papers that reports on Link's saving Katya call the situation?
(a) A publicity stunt.
(b) A scene from one of his movies.
(c) A tragedy.
(d) A call to arms.
3. Where is the hotel located where the crew on the film at the beginning of the book staying?
4. Where is Tables Turned running on the following Saturday?
5. What brand of recorder does the sound-mixer use?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sally want to drink instead when Link offers to order coffee for her?
2. What do Link's three rescuers demand for payment?
3. What does Conrad correct Link on and say is his real job in the film industry?
4. Where does Link read the leading-sires tables on Nerissa's horses?
5. Where is the film at the beginning of the book being shot?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)