|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the sports car has to be engaged before it will start?
(a) The lights.
(b) The seatbelts.
(c) The door locks.
(d) The brake.
2. Link describes the outside air when he is trapped in the car as being as dry as _____.
(b) A bone.
(c) A sand storm.
(d) The Sahara.
3. What color is the top third of the windshield tinted in most hot-country cars?
(a) Dark gray.
4. What is Quentin van Huren's wife's name?
5. What frightens Link about Roderick Hodge's apartment?
(a) The closets.
(b) The balcony.
(c) The windows.
(d) The door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What controversial subject does Roderick Hodge broach with Link at his apartment?
2. Link thinks that Nerissa came from the blue-blooded end of the _____.
3. Where does Link say the phrase "girding up the loins" comes from?
4. What constellation does Link see from Roderick Hodge's apartment?
5. What is the name of the South African monetary unit that Danilo uses to bet on the race?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)