|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of sports car is Link filming in?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A Special.
(c) A Triumph.
(d) An Astin-Martin.
2. What are the dark spots in the rock called?
3. What metal are the drill tips made of?
(d) Aluminum alloy.
4. What is the function of the red line on the walls of the mine?
(a) As an eyeline.
(b) As a warning.
(c) As a reef marker.
(d) As a water level marker.
5. What term does Evan Pentelow constantly use to describe his new film?
(c) Rite of passage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of Conrad's theory as to the cause of Katya's accident?
2. How much does a gold brick weigh, according to Quentin van Huren?
3. How does Sally act around Danilo?
4. What type of car takes the party to Rojedda Reef?
5. What does Roderick Hodge insist the nature of his meeting with Link will be?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)